• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family nights with Dis Unplugged

ScubaD

She is my Disney
My wife and I just discovered the Dis Unplugged broadcasts and are very excited about it. :thumbsup2 We were sitting on the deck last night listening to a couple of past shows and were enthralled with the group of broadcasters. We learned several new things about Disney, and when they talked about the new Castaway Cay Cards and the poster on back of the envelope they came in my wife jumped up and opened the envelope, and there were Mickey and Goofy surfing next to the Disney cruise ship. Thank you Dis Unplugged for the new wall art.

I have not approached her with this idea, but maybe Tuesdays can be our "Disney" night and we will turn on the podcast for a couple of hours instead of watching TV.

Who else has "discovered" this broadcast and what do you think of this program?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter