Family Outfits for Photos (Christmas)

KerryCruise

Earning My Ears
Can anyone share their favorite family photos taken on a Disney cruise? We are a family of 4 (me, husband, 10 year old daughter, 8 year old son) going on the Fantasy for Very Merry Cruise soon and trying to get ideas for color coordinating and fun outfits (casual or more formal) - thanks!

When I was looking for ideas I searched Pinterest (and I am not a Pinterest person). They had lots of ideas.

B3F1C6A8-7DB8-4657-8BD0-A60F90D7E93D.jpeg We did the professional photos...they are all black and white so you don’t have to stress about matching exactly

We did formal. Father and sons in black tuxes with red ties. Youngest wore a bow tie with matching red vest. Wife in red satin cocktail dress. Pictures were taken on formal night on the staircase, and with Capt. Mickey on the balcony. The came out great. We did not do the pictures with Shutters since they were only black & white.

I decided to do something that showed our personalities instead of matching clothes this past cruise. This is by far my favorite photo of me and my girls ever.

three.jpg

We just did professional family photos (not on a cruise) and the photographer recommended that we choose three colours and spread those three colours out between the four of us. We did burgundy, navy and cream. Pictures turned out nice so I thought I'd share that strategy with you. Of course, you could choose more "Christmasy" colours, and decide if you want it more or less formal. (You could bring Santa hats with you from home!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter