Family Reunions

BeckWhy

<font color=FF99FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
Does Disney World have anything for Family Reunions and/or group rates?

Yes, Disney does offer group rates for family reunions and the like. Generally they require that you book a certain amount to qualify, I think it's around 10 rooms.

Call Disney and ask for the group sales department and they'll be happy to help. :)

If you decide to do this, check the prices carefully. In my early planning stages, I found that I could get better deals through codes than I could through group sales. One exception to this may be if you are going during a holiday when there are no codes available. Also be aware that the payment schedule may be different that if you book the rooms on your own. BethC is right, you have to book at least 10 rooms for group rates.

One thing that group sales may be able to help you with is planning an event for your family group. You can do an Illuminations dessert party or some other special event. Group sales can give you ideas and pricing information. I found them very nice and helpful.

I am also planning a reunion for about 40-50 people in Aug. 2004. Can you still go through Group Sales with help on group events even if you don't go through them for rooms? I've decided to let everyone book their own resorts, since everyone has different budgets, and also because the Mousesavers site told me that to book rooms through them, whoever is organizing must be financially responsible! I would like to plan a character breakfast on our second day, and a dinner show our last night. I wasn't sure if I could go through GS or not...Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter