Famous People At Disney

cruizersuzer

Authentic Disney Freak
Anyone ever see someone famous at Disney or on a Cruise? I saw Daniel Day Kim (the asian guy in Lost and Hawaii 5-0) in the California Grill, Woopey Goldburg on the Inagural Disney Dream Cruise, and I was lucky enough to be in an elevator with Bob Iger!!!

Wow you saw a lot of people! Well a couple yrs back at the World Showcase I saw that guy, i think "Nico" from Sonny with a Chance and the Disney 365 guy filming a commercial for Disney 365, and we got to be the background for it! I thought that was prettty cool haha

a few years back they were filming Wynnona Judd's performance for the Christmas parade and i caught quick glimpses as my mom pulled me along lol :)

When Michael Phelps came home from the olympics, there was a parade for him in the magic kingdom, i was there for that! I didnt really like him too much at the time, and i still dont, but i thought it was cool.

My family saw the Kardashiens about three or four times back in 2005, but we didn't know who the heck they were at the time.

I saw Ray Romano at the Animal Kingdom! He was just chilling out with the family, it was really sweet.

I know the actors Devon Bostick and Zachary Gordon go alot. But, Ive never been there when they have :sad1:

We were at Hollywood Studio and just about to get on tsm and i saw alison ashley arm.after the ride we ran into her at The Writer's Nook. she was very nice and posed for pictures with me and signed my hat.:cool1:

about 2 or 3 years i go i saw an american Olympian on my cruise , im from England so i wasn't sure who she was but everyone was making a fuss.
also there not famous but in the summer (August 2011) i was on the magic and they picked up people trying to enter Spain witch was kinda cool as i was up at the time they had a helicopter bring them on board, then i saw them being handed over to the police.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter