Fanny Pack Rain Jackets!

Saffron

Palm Tree Hugger
I just got back from Staples with a great find! On the way out of the store, they had a display with umbrellas, ponchos etc. and this caught my eye: fanny packs or belly belts that turn into rain jackets! I am not a rain poncho person but I have been stocking up for our trip. I wished that I could find a light weight rain jacket and I did!

They are Rainkist Fanny Pack Jackets by FUTN. I bought two, a red/blue one and a yellow one. They only cost $5.98 each! They are great! They are really nice rain jackets that fold into a side pocket to create a fanny pack! I wouldn't put anything sharp inside of the fanny pack but some snacks, tissues, sunblock in a small M&M canister, tissues, hand sanitizer, park passes and money all inside a freezer baggie and your set.

The jacket is one size fits all (most). The front zippers. There is elastic at the sleeves and bottom hem. The jacket comes down to the middle of my thighs (I am 5'3"). They have detachable zippered hoods that fold down and zipper into the collar if you don't want to use it but want it handy, one large pocket, one large zippered pocket (the jacket folds into this pocket, then fold it inside out and that makes the fanny pack). The hood and the bottom hem have a draw string. The belt is made of elastic with one of those push/squeeze plastic "buckles".

When it rains, pull out the freezer baggie, unfold the jacket from the pocket, put the freezer baggie back in the pocket and you are on your way! They probably aren't good for a long, rainy trip but they would survive a couple of days. I really like the jacket and will probably fold it into my own fanny pack! It is light weight and portable. I think I will feel dryer in this jacket than in the ponchos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter