Fantasia Gardens or Winter Summer Land? Which mini golf...the struggle is real.

Atlanta WDW Fan

Can I just live at FT. Wilderness?
I know this seems a little trivial, so maybe that's why it'll be fun. But which of the two WDW mini golf courses do you prefer? We played Fantasia Gardens several years ago, and it was tough. Very tough. We have our vouchers for next month, and certainly want to use them. So...which course and why? GO!

It has been a while since I was at Fantasia and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Fantasia Golf had two courses, one a mini and one that was a bit more advanced than mini golf. If that is true and still the case I guess you were on the tougher one!

Winter Summerland is a favorite of our crew. The Christmas theme is so cute. Christmas music, snow falling. Great theming there. Now, you just have to decide which course to play, the summer side or winter side. Have fun!

If you want difficult, then Fantasia Gardens, if you want cute and fun then Winter Summerland. Winter Summerland is my favorite. :)

It has been a while since I was at Fantasia and I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I thought Fantasia Golf had two courses, one a mini and one that was a bit more advanced than mini golf. If that is true and still the case I guess you were on the tougher one!

It has one putt-putt and one "par 3" course. "Par 3" are deigned to use a combination of irons and putter. Not easily confused with mini-golf.

Last edited:
We liked Winter Summerland a lot. Super cute theming on both sides of the course, with a slight edge toward Winter.

I absolutely LOVE the Fantasia Fairways at Fantasia Gardens. But, it's certainly an advanced minigolf experience. The Gardens is your traditional obstacle laden putt putt course with ramps and blockers and stuff like that. As stated above, Winter Summerland is a fun themed course, and it easier than either course at Fantasia Gardens. If you have young kids with you, I recommend Winter Summerland to reduce the frustration levels. If you're a bunch of adults looking for bragging rights, give the Fantasia Fairways a try. It's TOUGH!!!

I did Winter Summerland near BB and liked it a lot. It has such cute themes going on. This time around if we have the option to do so, I want to try Fantasia Gardens/Fairway. My DF & I are super competitive when it comes to mini golf/putt putt so it should be interesting :rotfl: I don't think you'll be disappointed with either one you pick!

Thanks for all the input ya'll! It must have been Fantasia Fairways we played before. It was a bear. Sounds like Winter Summer Land may get the nod this year. I'm so ready!

The both Fantasia Gardens and Fantasia Fairways are tougher courses than Winter Summerland. We have tried all the courses and we prefer the Fantasia complex. I play the Fairways course and the rest of our family really like the Fantasia theming of the Gardens course.

The both Fantasia Gardens and Fantasia Fairways are tougher courses than Winter Summerland. We have tried all the courses and we prefer the Fantasia complex. I play the Fairways course and the rest of our family really like the Fantasia theming of the Gardens course.

I would agree that both Fantasia courses are more difficult than both Winter Summerland courses. Personally, I think Summerland is WAY too easy. While nicely themed, it's not worth the money for our group which contains a variety of adults and teens because it's too easy. Way too many straight shots or simplistic opportunities for holes in one. With little kids, I can see the appeal of Summerland, but without little kids, it would never be my choice.

Dh and I don't keep score so we loved W/S for the wonderful themes. Take your Christmas picture there when you are going around the course.

About how much time should you allow for two adults and three kids to play a round at Winter Summerland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter