• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic and jingle bell jingle jam

BlueSuitDonald

Mouseketeer
When we are there, fantasmic starts at 9:00 and jingle bell jingle bam starts at 9:30. Would fantasmic be done in time to go watch jingle bell bam?

I don't think so. Fantasmic is around 25-30 mins I believe. Plus exiting the theater. Last year JBJB was at 8:30 I believe in Dec when we where there. This year we are going Thanksgiving week and it is very late at 9:30 (well late for my almost 4 yo anyway). I wondered why they did that and I think it is because it will be so busy they will not be able to accommodate everyone at the Fantasmic shows. So some people can choose. Also they will have the Sunset greetings so you can see that if you choose Fantsasmic over JBJB.

I could be wrong so I am interested to see other perspectives.

When we are there, fantasmic starts at 9:00 and jingle bell jingle bam starts at 9:30. Would fantasmic be done in time to go watch jingle bell bam?

This is a common question during other times of the year while the Star Wars fireworks are going on. The simple answer is no, and that WDW intentionally schedules these shows at similar times to spread the crowds. Fantasmic is approximately 30 minutes long and the optimum viewing area for JBJB is relatively small.

Unless you leave your seats at Fantasmic when the boat with all of the characters on it makes its way into the Fantasmic Theater, it will be practically impossible to get to a spot before Jingle Bell Jingle BAM begins.

Fantasmic is approx. 27 minutes long when I have timed it.

I had the same situation my recent trip. I left my seat when the boat came out...watched the boat sail by from the top of the theater...When Sorcerer Mickey came out, I then started walking at the top of the theater toward the exit...The show was over, and I got a spot for Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular about 30 seconds after it started. I was booking it though.

If you get stuck in the traffic leaving Fantasmic after the show from your seat, you will most likely miss half of Jingle Bell Jingle BAM.

No. Only way to see both is for you to leave Fantasmic prior to the show ending.

The times are set up this way on purpose to split the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter