Fantasmic and Osborne Lights

WendyBelle

Mouseketeer
We are planning on going to the 8:00 Fantasmic show on a night when HS closes at 8PM. I know the lights stay on for an hour after the park closes, but will we be able to go back to see the lights after Fantasmic? We can possibly see them before, but I know it will be less crowded after park closing.

We are planning on going to the 8:00 Fantasmic show on a night when HS closes at 8PM. I know the lights stay on for an hour after the park closes, but will we be able to go back to see the lights after Fantasmic?

That's too close to call.

Ask at DHS guest relations that day.

Go see Osborne lights right when they come on. A lot less busy. And still plenty of time to get to Fantasmic.

Go see Osborne lights right when they come on. A lot less busy. And still plenty of time to get to Fantasmic.

I'd say they are actually the busiest when they are first turned on. The will be the least busy during the first Fantasmic show.

2 years ago we stayed and enjoyed the lights after closing. It was great, not many people, the photographers were still out with no lines. One took a lot of time with the kids to get some great shots. Last year we went around park closing, they shut the light off right at park closing. Not sure if they do that every night. Thankfully we had another night planned to see the lights.

We were at DHS last night. It was an 8pm close and we were eating at Mama Melrose until 8:30. We walked over to the Osbourne lights on our way out of the park and they were still on and the crowds were gone. There were plenty of people still enjoying the lights, but we weren't packed like sardines like we were before dinner. It was great.

I'd say they are actually the busiest when they are first turned on. The will be the least busy during the first Fantasmic show.

We were there Nov 10 and the crowds during the day were super busy. I expected to be sardines at the lights, but at 6:15, we were able to wander down the street and take our time. Got busy by 7:00.

We were there Nov 9 with a park closing at 8:00 and had a 7:40 ADR at Sci-Fi. When we came out at 8:45 the lights were off. We were disappointed since we hadn't found the cat.

We were there Nov 9 with a park closing at 8:00 and had a 7:40 ADR at Sci-Fi. When we came out at 8:45 the lights were off. We were disappointed since we hadn't found the cat.
How do you like me-ow? Where is the cat? This is chiropractor pain looking for that darn cat. Of course with a Fred MacMurry delivery.

We were at DHS last night. It was an 8pm close and we were eating at Mama Melrose until 8:30. We walked over to the Osbourne lights on our way out of the park and they were still on and the crowds were gone.

We were there Nov 9 with a park closing at 8:00 and had a 7:40 ADR at Sci-Fi. When we came out at 8:45 the lights were off.

Now, do you see why I said...

That's too close to call.

;)

I was at extra magic hour until 10 and they switched them off right at 10. Don't know if that means they are now shutting them off right at park closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter