Fantasmic BB Lunch - Why for 2nd Show?

CO2CA

Perpetually Planning
Hi guys,
Back when there was a long delay in adding reservations for any of the nighttime entertainment packages for November, I was finally able to make a reservation when they became available for the 1:30 pm Fantasmic lunch package at BB. I figured we would get the 1st show, since it was so early in the day. After looking back at our reservations, it says we have it for the 2nd show. Does anyone know why that is? I called Disney Dining and she said that "If it says 2nd show, it means 2nd show. You cannot change it".

My cousin made a regular BB lunch reservation, but without Fantasmic added onto it. She tried calling them to add it on and they told her that she can't do that either.

I've read back somewhere that people have been able to see the first show with a second show reservation or that they were able to add on Fantasmic to their already booked BB reservation. Anyone have any recent experience with these?

Just like dinner, after a certain point the reservations for lunch switch over to being for the second show. If they only did one point in the day where it switched from first to second show that would basically mean lunch was first show and dinner was second which I doubt people would be happy about.

All that said, I have done lots of different dining packages for various shows and regardless of what the booking said I have always been asked which performance I wanted the FP for by my server. I've never had it be an issue to switch shows.

I originally booked a 2:30 online for our trip and when I got a 2nd show called in to find out how I could get 1st show. We were told for that day that 1:30 or later was the cut off. I rebooked for a 1:20 reservation and now have 1st show.

Yep. 130 is when it switched. Ours is for 120 and we get first show. I wanted a later lunch like 2, but didn’t want second show.

We were asked when we were there in August which shown we wanted for our 230 reservation at River Belle. When I booked this time though I wanted a guarantee of first show so I wanted to make sure my reservation was set up for that time.

This may be a silly question but where do you see which show you have? We're booked for the RBT F! show and i don't see a show listed. It is for 11/8 and Disney is showing two shows for that day.

Thanks!

This may be a silly question but where do you see which show you have? We're booked for the RBT F! show and i don't see a show listed. It is for 11/8 and Disney is showing two shows for that day.

Thanks!

In the app mine says it right in the title “Hungry Bear Restaurant Fantasmic! On The Go First Show” in bold. Also Nov 8

Thanks!

I noticed the same thing on my reservation so I called the dining line. They said that for RBT you simply tell the server what show you want when you show up for your reservation.

Aby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter