Fantasmic Buffet Priority Seating

eternaldisneyfan

<font color=royalblue>Have an Attitude of Gratitud
Does anyone know how much the Fantasmic Buffet Priority Seating costs per person? I don't/can't eat by mouth at all because of medical problems and have 24 hour GJ tube feeds so would I get a discount? How is wheelchair accessibility? We would have 3 electric wheelchairs and one elderly women being pushed in a chair that would walk and sit at a table. If she needed to my mom could park her chair and sit at the table. Is there a bathroom nearby with a good handicap stall? Thanks in advance.

Christamae

I believe the current rate is $53 per person. I don't know of any discount, but I'd say probably not, only because you really are paying for the seating, not the desserts.

For either location there are no tables, just chairs and you hold your plate in your lap. For the balcony seating, they would take you up the staff elevator in the Blue Bayou. The balcony is already very crowded, I don't think 3 wheelchairs would fit. The riverside seating could accomodate everyone easier. The nearest bathrooms are in the back of New Orleans Square. Sorry, but I haven't paid attention to the handicap stalls other than to note that they are there. It would be pretty difficult to get to the bathroom once you've gotten your seats though. As there are huge crowds waiting to see the show. I'm not even sure they let you leave the seating area once you've been seated.

I read somewhere ( and don't remember where, for the life of me) that the cost is something like $53 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter