Fantasmic Buffet Reservations

boscoj

Mouseketeer
If anyone is interested in making reservations for the Buffet and are staying at one of the Disney properties, you may want to consider getting in touch with the vacation planning dept!

I was in kind of a bind because since I live in Hawaii, I would have to wake up at 5:00am in order to call for reservations and it still wasn't guaranteed that I would get through. Luckily someone on this board recommended calling the vacation planning dept. so I immediately called them about 4 weeks ago. They took my name, the amount of people in our party, and my credit card. I was still a little nervous about whether we would get the reservation (knowing how fast the 21 slots fill up) but she assured me that the chances are very good because they are usually the first to place orders for the day.

Well, needless to say, this morning I get a call from them saying that everything went through as planned! :cool1: We have reservations for 6 on May 14th.

All I can say is thank God for this board!

That's Great!

Want to share how you got in touch with the Vacation Planning Department?

TIA

Scratch

Hey Scratch,

I just called 714-300-7526 and select option 2. If you get a voicemail, I would recommend that instead of leaving a message to just call back at another time. I think that with the 50th they are pretty busy and it may take a while to return your call.

Good luck!

PS--if you want to make any PS for a certain restaurant let them know and they'll make all the arrangements also...

Is there a charge for using the Department? Thanks for the post.

-Matthew

Nope...It's a courtesy service to anyone staying at the Disney properties. The only thing is they will confirm your reservations first before doing anything.

I did read something awhile ago that they are also able to make PS reservations even before the 60 day period, but not sure about that. :)

Thanks for the Info!

I'll try anything that will get me that elusive Fantasmic Buffet! YUM!

Scratch

How far in advance can you call? We're not going until August.

I'd like to know this too. I had never heard of this option before. Should I call ASAP?

I'm not sure how far in advance you can call...I called about a month ahead. I would think, however, that if you have your date in mind that you should call sooner than later just in case they have a list of people waiting already.

Thanks again to all! I just called and talked to Robert, a VERY helpful cast member who actually shares my birthday, about arranging the Fantasmic Buffet for my b-day next month and he told me to consider it done deal.

Thanks for all the information. I had read somewhere about being able to get help with reservations if you were an on site guest, but I never could find the details!

I'll definitely be calling for Fantasmic Buffet Reservations for our June trip. We did this in 2001 and can't wait to do it again!

It's nice to know there are a few perks for paying these prices!:)

I just love this board!!!!!!!!!

I got a reply to my request for August and they said they will put me on the list and let me know when they have secured the tickets. One less thing to worry about.

That was soooo easy!:)

I called for reservations in June. The person I talked to said that their track record was "pretty good" for securing the reservations and that they'd call back on the 30th day to confirm.

He did take a 2nd choice date, but said that he really didn't think he'd need it. This is so much nicer than having to do it myself, thanks for the tip!

You're right though, the first thing they do is check for existing resort reservations.

I am so glad to hear you got your ressies, I had my fingers crossed for you! Your news makes me jump for joy since that means I will most likely get my ressies in 2 days!

I can't thank you enough for this information. I DID leave a message on the voice mail and they got back to me within 24 hours.

Mike was so kind and took all our PS for Fantasmic and Goofy's Kitchen. He said that he would make the reservations at his first chance and call us to confirm just as soon as it was done. He also said that I could call back that day (the 22nd) and double check and get our confirmation.

For the Plaza Inn Reservation he said we'd have to call back a little closer to time (the 30 days out) and they'd be able to help us out.

Of course we had to have our Hotel Confirmation Number to do this. What a great service!!

I'll be calling to check on our Fantasmic reservations on the 22nd as well. Hope we both got in!

Sorry, I misunderstood what ya meant by calling on the 22nd. We're going on May 22 so I hope to get the Fantasmic Buffet reserved this Friday.

No worries, wish I were you guys!! May 22 is WAY sooner than June 22-24 :) Have a GREAT trip and report back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter