Fantasmic Buffet Reservations

Will most definitely do! I'll be sure to let ya know on Friday if we got the reservations for next month.

Well I phoned and emailed. Wanted all bases covered!LOL

I was told to get back to them in JULY!

Oh well, lucky for those that got the service!

Scratch

Maybe because you're not going until August. I got on the list for June 2 months out....so call back or contact them again mid June, I bet they will take our name :)

boscoj said:
If anyone is interested in making reservations for the Buffet and are staying at one of the Disney properties, you may want to consider getting in touch with the vacation planning dept!

I was in kind of a bind because since I live in Hawaii, I would have to wake up at 5:00am in order to call for reservations and it still wasn't guaranteed that I would get through. Luckily someone on this board recommended calling the vacation planning dept. so I immediately called them about 4 weeks ago. They took my name, the amount of people in our party, and my credit card. I was still a little nervous about whether we would get the reservation (knowing how fast the 21 slots fill up) but she assured me that the chances are very good because they are usually the first to place orders for the day.

Well, needless to say, this morning I get a call from them saying that everything went through as planned! :cool1: We have reservations for 6 on May 14th.

All I can say is thank God for this board!

Thanks for the great tip!! :sunny:

We are going in August and they took my reservation number, how many were going and my credit card and said I would be added to the list.

Maybe try again. It seems that someone else that is going in Aug. got on the reservation list! I'd call again!! do you have a reservation number with one of the Disney Resort Hotels?

Hey Scratch, maybe you should try and call again because I recently spoke to one of my friends who is going in December and she said that they had no problem taking her reservation info now..

I called at exactly 8am PDT this morning and got reservations for the balcony on May 21st. They had 9 seats left was the 10:30 show, exactly what I need. I was on hold for 10 minutes and was sure they would be sold out, I am sooooo excited. :cool1: I'm going to surprise the rest of the group, I'm so glad I have someplace to share my excitement. 27 1/2 days and counting!! Good Luck to all of you.

I got my reservations for May 20th. This is a great service! I was worried about calling myself and not getting the ressies. This is a suprise gift for my sister. She doesn't even know about this option.

Well I didn't get my balcony seats for the 22nd of May :sad2: I even had my request through the vacation planner. I wanted the 10:30 show :sad2:

They said I could have gotten 2 seats for the 9pm show, but I want to see the electric parade, so I opted for the premium seating area instead. I'm still pleased to get that, I really didn't want to brave the crowd when it's our only chance to see the show. :cool1:

I'm really sorry to hear that. We did get two balcony seats for the May 22nd 10:30 show. We had given the 9 PM show as a back-up but it wasn't necessary. I'm thrilled since that will be my birthday celebration! I forgot to ask which seats we got though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter