Fantasmic Dessert Buffet FAQ ~Update 5/2004~

I have been reading so much about this, that I have been convinced to do it even though I never thought I would spend that much for it. Now that the kids are "grown up" (25, 22, 13) I am sure they will appreciate this special experience. I just can't let anyone know how much it cost or they will freak out. At what time in the morning do they start taking reservations? Is it the same phone # as for other PS's?

I am wondering the same thing for the week before Labor Day.

I just picked up the hours on the Disneyland site for May and the few days I'm going to be there Fantasmic and the Electric Parade are only running on one night. :sad2:

WOW This brings back memories of trying to get in for the Princess Breakfast at Disney World :)

I'm from Australia and the time difference makes it diffucult to do bookings over the phone... Is there any other way to do a booking?

Also I'm going end of August 2006. Is Fantasmic (and the fireworks) likely to be running then?

Thanks

You should be safe in the Summer months (August). Usually, the Fantasmic show and the Fireworks will run nightly until labor day and then go back to weekends only.

karylrocks said:
I have been reading so much about this, that I have been convinced to do it even though I never thought I would spend that much for it. Now that the kids are "grown up" (25, 22, 13) I am sure they will appreciate this special experience. I just can't let anyone know how much it cost or they will freak out. At what time in the morning do they start taking reservations? Is it the same phone # as for other PS's?
Thats how I felt. I didn't want hubby to know how much it costs. Now that I have done it I wish they had something like for the main parades as I can't stand lining up for the parade an hour or more before it starts. The desserts were fantastic as was the service. The show I didn't really get but I wouldnt trade it for the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter