• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dessert Party Times

hyzdufan

DIS Veteran
We're doing the dessert party box/drink thing on Sunday, and out reservation time shows for 7:30pm. Fantasmic doesn't start till 8:30pm.

Does anyone have any experience with this, as far as showing up a little later? I mean, it's just a box and a seat - I don't need my pick of the party section, as long as there's a seat - I'd like to show up at 8:15pm or so.

No experience but our time options for the party were 6:00 and 6:20 on a 7 PM show night. Were there other options when you booked yours?

We did the dessert package in October. We arrived at 6:30 for a 7:30 show, mostly because we were ready to sit and have a break. We had our pick of seats, but we were definitely not among the first people there. By 7:10 the section was almost completely full, especially if you had more than 3-4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter