Fantasmic Dessert Party

Disme4

Earning My Ears
Trying to fine tune some of my reservations before the 60 day window on fast passes - which opens up at the end of this month. The Fantasmic Dessert Party has not even opened up for dates in October yet and we are in the first week of September so I’m wondering about November and December. Our arrival date is 11/29 through the first week of December. Does anyone have any ideas on why the Fantasmic one has not opened up for October on yet? That just seems odd to me that it’s not changed for October. Maybe some changes of some kind? Oh well, I’m hoping it will continue for our dates.

Last edited:
Well I thought it was. It’s turned Blue and shows times yet nothing available yet to book

Yep. I was hoping to cross that off my list yesterday as well. Hoping it opens soon, now that they have JBJB loaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter