• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dining Package at Mama melrose

rachel09985

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I have two adults and one children over 3 and two under 3. They want to do the dining package for fantasmic. Do they have to pay for the meals if they want a meal for one of their under 3 year olds?

Sorry they want to do two adult meals only and have the children share with them.

Is that allowed or are they forced to buy meals?

The two adults will have to buy meals as will the older child. The under 3 won't have to since they don't need tickets To get into Fantasmic. Under 3 doesn't need tickets for anything that I can think of.

Dining packages like F! have the same policies as buffets and fixed price restaurants (after all, it is a fixed price package).

They will have to pay the package price for 2 adults and 1 child. They will not be charged the package price for the two under 3s. However, they will need to make a reservation for 5 (not 3).

If at H&V, they two little ones can simply help themselves to the buffet.

At Mama Melrose and Brown Derby, the two little ones can either share off the plate of the others, or order something off the menu as they want. Many order a milk or juice, for instance, for the little ones, and just pay the kids beverage price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter