• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dining Package Discussion Thread

View Fantasmic! from River Belle restaurant OR from dining fast pass area

• River Belle Restaurant

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Dining Fast Pass Area

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters
My family and I will be partaking in the RBT premium seating tonight at 8:00pm. We are a large party of 9 and due to our large party size, we had to get two tables. So I'm hoping our tables will be next to each other. The reason I booked this option was because seats are absolutely necessary since we have two disabled adults in our party and we want to avoid our party being split up at any cost.

I will make sure to update as soon as I can. :)

My family and I will be partaking in the RBT premium seating tonight at 8:00pm. We are a large party of 9 and due to our large party size, we had to get two tables. So I'm hoping our tables will be next to each other. The reason I booked this option was because seats are absolutely necessary since we have two disabled adults in our party and we want to avoid our party being split up at any cost.

I'm excited to read about your experience! Enjoy!!

On Monday, we were told that outdoor patio seating starts at 7 pm. We didn't do that package, we were just sitting outside for a regular package and I asked questions.

I'd show up a bit before 7 and explain your situation.

I believe first come also gets the good tables by the rail.

Anyone noticing it is harder to get the RBT reservations compared to BB? I have been trying to get RBT for the weekend of the 17, and all I have been able to get are BB, which we really didn't want. I'm wondering if there are less tables for RBT and that's why?

Anyone noticing it is harder to get the RBT reservations compared to BB? I have been trying to get RBT for the weekend of the 17, and all I have been able to get are BB, which we really didn't want. I'm wondering if there are less tables for RBT and that's why?
That's interesting! My week in August is the opposite. BB is sold out but RBT is available any day with multiple times.

Ugh I still can't decide between keeping my BB or RBT reservation, especially now that I read they are both in the exact same viewing area. Can anyone who has done the BB package tell me how the dessert was? And what the other dessert options are? I am a little hesitant about RBT only allowing children the butterscotch pudding for dessert, which my son won't eat. I'm not a huge fan of the food at BB, but we do love the atmosphere there. Do they have the monte cristo on the dining package menu?

We did BB package last night at 8pm for second show. We arrived about 730 and asked for a water side table and got a text at 755 that our table was ready. The menu was exactly as posted earlier in this thread...no monte cristo. We ended up waterside but pretty close the the loading area so a little ways from the water. It was a great and much better than the tables in the middle.
Our waiter was awesome and definitely spread a little pixie dust out way. My 9 year old wanted the light up drink so I asked and he said it was 799 I think. I declined. He then brought out 3 lights for my 9,12 and 12 year olds and said don't worry about it. They just put in they're regular drinks.
I also asked if my tiny 12 year old preferred could she order a kids meal. He said sure no problem and only charged $25. The he brought us cushions too. (Not sure if this is the norm but I only saw a couple of people with them.).
We went to the reserve line up at about 945 and ended up on the very front row. I agree a few rows back might be better to avoid the rail in your view but I have short kids and they didn't want to risk someone really tall sitting in front of them. The show was awesome! Might catch it again with regular fast pass
Overall the experience was great but with the cost it'll probably be a while before we do it again!

Ps. Food was great. But our favourite was the gumbo and the potatoes!

No. I just did the regular $65. meal. We drank water. I don't know if our meals came with drinks as we just wanted water. We had the salad or gumbo, entree (6 choices) and a dessert (3 choices). At the end, the waiter gave us our tickets for the viewing area, explained how they worked and gave us seat cushions, which we were not expecting.

Thanks for the heads up! Will just have to see how it goes. MSEP will have finished by the time we get there, so who knows what's going on with that.....

We did BB package last night at 8pm for second show. We arrived about 730 and asked for a water side table and got a text at 755 that our table was ready. The menu was exactly as posted earlier in this thread...no monte cristo. We ended up waterside but pretty close the the loading area so a little ways from the water. It was a great and much better than the tables in the middle.
Our waiter was awesome and definitely spread a little pixie dust out way. My 9 year old wanted the light up drink so I asked and he said it was 799 I think. I declined. He then brought out 3 lights for my 9,12 and 12 year olds and said don't worry about it. They just put in they're regular drinks.
I also asked if my tiny 12 year old preferred could she order a kids meal. He said sure no problem and only charged $25. The he brought us cushions too. (Not sure if this is the norm but I only saw a couple of people with them.).
We went to the reserve line up at about 945 and ended up on the very front row. I agree a few rows back might be better to avoid the rail in your view but I have short kids and they didn't want to risk someone really tall sitting in front of them. The show was awesome! Might catch it again with regular fast pass
Overall the experience was great but with the cost it'll probably be a while before we do it again!

Ps. Food was great. But our favourite was the gumbo and the potatoes!

Thanks for all the info. Was the special glow cube themed to Fantasmic!? Sorry for so many questions!

That's interesting! My week in August is the opposite. BB is sold out but RBT is available any day with multiple times.

That's really interesting... hmmmm.... my husband was not pleased. He's not a BB fan, but this is for DD7's birthday, and she wants to see F! so we decided to do this as her birthday dinner to guarantee good viewing. DH also grumps about sitting and waiting for a good spot, so I feel like it's a no win with him on the shows.

That's really interesting... hmmmm.... my husband was not pleased. He's not a BB fan, but this is for DD7's birthday, and she wants to see F! so we decided to do this as her birthday dinner to guarantee good viewing. DH also grumps about sitting and waiting for a good spot, so I feel like it's a no win with him on the shows.
I hear you!! My husband won't even come on our trips anymore. He's so done with Disney so it's just DD and I this trip. Maybe a RBT spot will open up for you!

I hear you!! My husband won't even come on our trips anymore. He's so done with Disney so it's just DD and I this trip. Maybe a RBT spot will open up for you!

Well I wish you and your DD a wonderful trip!! My DH does love DL, but he is not a fan of any of the shows and would rather be on rides than wait to see a parade or fireworks. It's frustrating because I like shows and parades and fireworks, and I'm willing to sit and wait by myself, but he gets irritated by it. So, I told him we were doing the dinner then and that's that. I'll look for the RBT seating, but if it doesn't come up, we will enjoy BB.

Have a great time!

Someone had commented (maybe in the other fantasmic thread) that RBT is going under refurbishment the week prior. Maybe it'll still be closed?

Someone had commented (maybe in the other fantasmic thread) that RBT is going under refurbishment the week prior. Maybe it'll still be closed?

Oh! Thanks! Maybe that is it. It seemed really odd to me, and I haven't had an opportunity to call and ask.

Does anyone know the kids menu? I read upthread that the only dessert option is the butterscotch pudding, which is just mind boggling to me... such an odd choice! I have no idea why they picked that. My kids will end up taking my DH's and my desserts if that's the case. And I'll be left with nothing as butterscotch pudding- no thank you. :(

Well I wish you and your DD a wonderful trip!! My DH does love DL, but he is not a fan of any of the shows and would rather be on rides than wait to see a parade or fireworks. It's frustrating because I like shows and parades and fireworks, and I'm willing to sit and wait by myself, but he gets irritated by it. So, I told him we were doing the dinner then and that's that. I'll look for the RBT seating, but if it doesn't come up, we will enjoy BB.

Have a great time!

Thanks, you too!!

Oh! Thanks! Maybe that is it. It seemed really odd to me, and I haven't had an opportunity to call and ask.

Does anyone know the kids menu? I read upthread that the only dessert option is the butterscotch pudding, which is just mind boggling to me... such an odd choice! I have no idea why they picked that. My kids will end up taking my DH's and my desserts if that's the case. And I'll be left with nothing as butterscotch pudding- no thank you. :(
I know, right? Butterscotch pudding was a favorite of my grandparents. Not exactly a dish you'd serve to a child nowadays.

We were able to see the fireworks show at 9:30 immediately following Fantasmic. Never left our area and projections were great!

I'm so glad to read this! :mickeyjum

We've never seen Fantasmic and I booked a dining package last night at RBT for our trip in August. Both Fantasmic and the fireworks are only showing on one of our four days there, so I was trying to figure out how on earth we would get from the Fantasmic viewing area over to watch the fireworks. We don't have to... woo hoo!!!!

Hi all-
So we're in line waiting to get seated for the premium RBT Fantasmic! dining package. They will not start seating till 8:00 pm. We arrived here at 7:40pm and there are about 20 people in front of us.
Also the seating area is in the location closet to the POTC ride only. The other side closest to the Golden Horseshoe is not a viewing nor seating area for the premium package.
Will post more updates soon (hopefully some pictures as well).

Hope this helps! :)

Hi all-
So we're in line waiting to get seated for the premium RBT Fantasmic! dining package. They will not start seating till 8:00 pm. We arrived here at 7:40pm and there are about 20 people in front of us.
Also the seating area is in the location closet to the POTC ride only. The other side closest to the Golden Horseshoe is not a viewing nor seating area for the premium package.
Will post more updates soon (hopefully some pictures as well).

Hope this helps! :)
Thanks for the update. Have fun and please post pics if you can!!

A couple of questions, we are planning a trip in November. My apologies if these questions have been asked already.

-Can I pay over the phone using Disney gift cards? Or only Credit Card?

-What happens if it raining? Issued a refund? The show still goes on?

-I can make reservations 60 days or 30 days prior? If our plans change, am I able to get a refund?

Sorry for all the questions, we have never gotten dining before but I would like to splurge for my birthday, my DS's birthday and our 20th anniversary.
:flower1:
And for those of you lucky ones that are there now, or going soon, enjoy!!!!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter