Fantasmic Dining Package issues booking

Some days 9/13 has party size of 2; 9/17, 9/20, 9/25 & 9/30 have all availability; 9/11&9/12 are available

Is anyone else having problems making a Fantasmic Dining reservation? When I look under all reservations and filter it to Hollywood Studios, no matter which date I pick, it shows none available. When I just go in and look at all dining, and then choose the fantasmic dining and then check availability, it gives me times and places available but then gives an error once you click on it.

Not sure how to book. Will call someone at Disney if no one tells me what I am doing wrong. Thank you!
Is anyone else having problems making a Fantasmic Dining reservation? When I look under all reservations and filter it to Hollywood Studios, no matter which date I pick, it shows none available. When I just go in and look at all dining, and then choose the fantasmic dining and then check availability, it gives me times and places available but then gives an error once you click on it.

Not sure how to book. Will call someone at Disney if no one tells me what I am doing wrong. Thank you!
My reservation window just opened today. Wanted to make an ADR for fantasmic dining for November 13. Fantasmic dining does not show on my Disney experience app at all and when I tried to do it on my laptop, it told me I needed to link my reservations which have already been linked. I called the Disney dining number and the cast member told me that they have not been posted yet, as they are looking at changing the time for Fantasmic. He told me to keep looking out there because once they determine the time the reservation system will open up.

Yes. I believe they’re working on Sept as I posted above. You can setup a free dining alert (touring plans, stakeout etc).

I gave up Oct 29 sci fi Fantasmic lunch (I was able to book and see Fantasmic packages on Aug 29 (ADR day) until end of our dates Nov 4; HS is Oct 29 and Nov 1). Next day I tried getting the ADR back and they were not visible (for others whose dates opened up later they never saw November).

So from what I see, starting 9/19 they are adding a second Fantasmic show on MNSSHP nights, possibly anticipating increasing crowd levels?

Hoping for a second show on 10/29 and 11/1

I tried at 60 days plus 10 and nothing, infact November is an issue, spoke to a cast member who said they have the same issue and have had others call with the same issue, they think its an issue as the packages are not released for November and said it could be due to them looking at doing two shows and moving times around, she said to keep trying.

Said it was nothing to do with my PC or my end, more likely Disney playing around with the system.

This is the first time in more years that I care to remember that we have had this issue.

Has anyone booked a November package?

I tried at 60 days plus 10 and nothing, infact November is an issue, spoke to a cast member who said they have the same issue and have had others call with the same issue, they think its an issue as the packages are not released for November and said it could be due to them looking at doing two shows and moving times around, she said to keep trying.

Said it was nothing to do with my PC or my end, more likely Disney playing around with the system.

This is the first time in more years that I care to remember that we have had this issue.

Has anyone booked a November package?
I was able to book on Aug 29 (until end of my dates Nov4; but gave it up the next day; want Oct 29 back) but no one whose ADR window opened in Sept has been able to book or look at listings.

I would set ADR alerts (touring plans, stakeout and the other two mentioned in the video below - name is not allowed on disboards).

Spoke to a cast member earlier today who informed me that no Fantasmic dinning packages for November has been released and they have no idea if or when they will be.

She said like all thing Disney, they have the right to withdraw events as an when they seem fit to do so.

Spoke to a cast member earlier today who informed me that no Fantasmic dinning packages for November has been released and they have no idea if or when they will be.

She said like all thing Disney, they have the right to withdraw events as a when they seem fit to do so.
They have not been withdrawn as we’ve seen last year.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasmic-dining-package.3900623/page-8

https://www.disboards.com/threads/“...-11-30-updated-with-locations-prices.3899500/

They stagger releases when they add a second show (can only guess on why they wait; maybe to see if MNSSHP sells out and if park passes to HS indicate heavy crowds?)

I saw Nov Fantasmic packages until Nov 4 and then they were blocked off after Sept 1st (our ADR day was Aug 29 and have a 7 night package).

They are making changes, but call center CMs usually don’t have the info regarding potential ADR releases.

Do you mean they only have packages when they have 2 shows?
No, they’re adding a second show on select days. It’s just an indication that changes are being made. The other days are most likely only left over ADRs (some people already booked Fantasmic packages).

I saw Sept packages released for several days when the second show was added and it was not just the days that had second shows.

The Fantasmic first show packages were visible and available to book when my ADR window opened on Aug 29 (until Nov 4-our check out day). I couldn’t see them starting Sept 1. It’s not likely that they would have all been booked because Oct 31 is busier than Nov 5 and even Oct 31st (60+3) had availability for most restaurants. People whose ADR window opened up after Sept 1, saw no availability for Fantasmic even for 60+10 days.

No, they’re adding a second show on select days. It’s just an indication that changes are being made. The other days are most likely only left over ADRs (some people already booked Fantasmic packages).

I saw Sept packages released for several days when the second show was added and it was not just the days that had second shows.

The Fantasmic first show packages were visible and available to book when my ADR window opened on Aug 29 (until Nov 4-our check out day). I couldn’t see them starting Sept 1. It’s not likely that they would have all been booked because Oct 31 is busier than Nov 5 and even Oct 31st (60+3) had availability for most restaurants. People whose ADR window opened up after Sept 1, saw no availability for Fantasmic even for 60+10 days.
OK. Yeah I didn't see any availability when mine opened. I am still looking for Nov. 5th so will probably be a while. I have an upcoming one for Sept. 23rd so will be there then!

OK. Yeah I didn't see any availability when mine opened. I am still looking for Nov. 5th so will probably be a while. I have an upcoming one for Sept. 23rd so will be there then!
Wow 2 trip! That’s wonderful. Do post back if the Mayor pocpcorn buckets sold out completely. We’re going to MNSSHP on 10/31

Wow 2 trip! That’s wonderful. Do post back if the Mayor pocpcorn buckets sold out completely. We’re going to MNSSHP on 10/31
The Sept 23 is just a 1 day visit to the studios. Will be back in Nov for a week. I was at the first Halloween party this year...so hot but love that party! 112 and still like 105 at midnight. I don't recall seeing the popcorn bucket then and not sure they would have at studios but will post if I see it!

Yes , just following in case they do release the november dates to make reservations. Wish they would put something out there . Was getting up early to jump on at 60 day mark then every day after so I could get the reservation. Would have saved some sleep, lol. Funny how the CM's on the dining reservations don't really know what's going on.
good luck everyone! have a magical day!

Checked today and yesterday, all days show available for our trip through Thanksgiving; however, no dates work after the end of September. Tried google on my laptop and used by iphone and got the same result whether in a regular window, a private window (on both) or using the app. Frustrating.

Checked today and yesterday, all days show available for our trip through Thanksgiving; however, no dates work after the end of September. Tried google on my laptop and used by iphone and got the same result whether in a regular window, a private window (on both) or using the app. Frustrating.
I hope you get what you want. I can't even see past Nov 20 for regular dining reservations and we don't check out until 11/24. We have multiple hotel reservations and they are in the system. My fear is that MDE isn't looking past the first one, which is why I can't see other dates. I guess I will try calling. :headache:

I hope you get what you want. I can't even see past Nov 20 for regular dining reservations and we don't check out until 11/24. We have multiple hotel reservations and they are in the system. My fear is that MDE isn't looking past the first one, which is why I can't see other dates. I guess I will try calling. :headache:
Unfortunately, the dining system treats each reservation separately, so you won't be able to make reservations beyond your first check-out date until your second check-in date. Pre-Covid, it was possible to book across multiple reservations but they've since changed how it works. It's worth calling and asking, however. I have heard of exceptions being made if you get the right CM on the other end of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter