Fantasmic! Dining Package January 2018

I meant the price reduction is 3 usd. If you can call it price reduction considering the value of starter is substantially more

it's really no decrease but increase in my opinion as you lose out more. But honestly I wasn't expecting real reduction

Anyone know when Mama Melrose will be available for the package in January? I have Hollywood & Vine right now, but I don't enjoy buffets.

We've been to Mama Melrose before. While it wasn't fantastic, I really hate buffets. I considered the Brown Derby, but my kids wouldn't like the menu.

Just in case anyone was wondering, allearsnet published prices for 2018. Remember APPETIZER no longer included:

Beginning January 1, 2018, however, the packages, which include one entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage or one buffet (where applicable) and one voucher for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area, will have
new pricing:

-- Mama Melrose Ristorante Italiano: Lunch/dinner will be $42 for adults and $18 for children (plus tax and gratuity).

-- Hollywood & Vine: Breakfast (Disney Junior Play 'n' Dine) will be $41 for adults and $24 for children (plus tax and gratuity); lunch and dinner (Minnie's Seasonal Dine) will be $59 for adults; $35 for children (plus tax and gratuity).

-- Hollywood Brown Derby: Lunch/dinner will be $62 for adults and $22 for children (plus tax and gratuity).

apetirser still listed as included on the website, is this change definitely happening?

There's always a chance that they changed their minds. allearsnet.com is usually pretty reliable on their information. I guess we'll just have to wait and see until January rolls around or Disney changes the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter