Fantasmic! Dining Package @ RBT

I think you could all do everything perfectly the instant they dropped and still not get it-because the odds are that at least 20 other families did it all perfectly too (and if a bunch of folks are doing mock bookings they are pulling reservations out of the pool that will be available but presumably not for a period of time-so that may contribute to it).
Today was the first real day of trying.

My husband and I both tried at the same time.

Nothing. So so frustrating. But 3 more tries since we have 4 park days. 🤞🏼

So I struck out again today. I was on a really fast computer too, it’s unbelievable
although not because of how many tables there are and how many thousands of people are potentially trying at once 🥴

So I WAS however able to secure a basic Riverbelle Terrace lunch. There is nothing “Fantasmic” attached to it, just a basic lunch at 1:30
Is this the one that once there we can tell our server we’d like to be upgraded to the F! dining package?

So I struck out again today. I was on a really fast computer too, it’s unbelievable
although not because of how many tables there are and how many thousands of people are potentially trying at once 🥴

So I WAS however able to secure a basic Riverbelle Terrace lunch. There is nothing “Fantasmic” attached to it, just a basic lunch at 1:30
Is this the one that once there we can tell our server we’d like to be upgraded to the F! dining package?
Yep. That's the one I booked as my safety after striking out on the premium.

So I took two of the basic RBT reservations

I don’t want to hoard, but I’m undecided. I have a 1:30pm and a 7:05pm

I’m assuming the first will be lunch for the first show, and the latter dinner for the second show?

I’d prefer the dinner but want the first show.
Wondering if anyone has any feedback about how strict they are with this?

So I took two of the basic RBT reservations

I don’t want to hoard, but I’m undecided. I have a 1:30pm and a 7:05pm

I’m assuming the first will be lunch for the first show, and the latter dinner for the second show?

I’d prefer the dinner but want the first show.
Wondering if anyone has any feedback about how strict they are with this?
We just had lunch there today. Asked for the fantasmic option and had a very filling meal. After the meal we were asked if we wanted the first or second show.

We just had lunch there today. Asked for the fantasmic option and had a very filling meal. After the meal we were asked if we wanted the first or second show.
Good to know! I want the dinner ideally, but would like the option for the first show

Hoping this is possible

Has anyone been able to book Blue Bayou dining package? I keep checking but only RBT is coming up as an option….

I’ve tried for the premium package the last five days right at 6am pacific and didn’t even see an option pop up. I know it could be demand, but if I do say so 😂 I always have luck booking with my computer… I’m wondering if they’ve really been released for August/weekdays or not yet! Oh well at least I’ve gotten every other res I wanted including Trader Sam’s 6pm, Oga’s another evening, WOC…

Is this for the River Belle Terrace package?
This is for the reguLar River Belle Terrance dining packages, which must be requested at the time you eat. You can request either the first second show, but the first show sells out first. When I was there a few weeks ago my server said the first show was selling out around 1-2pm.

I’ve tried for the premium package the last five days right at 6am pacific and didn’t even see an option pop up. I know it could be demand, but if I do say so 😂 I always have luck booking with my computer… I’m wondering if they’ve really been released for August/weekdays or not yet! Oh well at least I’ve gotten every other res I wanted including Trader Sam’s 6pm, Oga’s another evening, WOC…
Yep. I did it for 5 days straight. A trial, and then four real tries.

I was ready and logged in on both my app and computer sometimes too and I even had my husband ready and try a couple days

I never got it. I still try occasionally

Yep. I did it for 5 days straight. A trial, and then four real tries.

I was ready and logged in on both my app and computer sometimes too and I even had my husband ready and try a couple days

I never got it. I still try occasionally
Let’s hope they just haven’t been released and we will get lucky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter