Fantasmic! Dining Package @ RBT

Yep. I did it for 5 days straight. A trial, and then four real tries.

I was ready and logged in on both my app and computer sometimes too and I even had my husband ready and try a couple days

I never got it. I still try occasionally
Let’s hope they just haven’t been released and we will get lucky!
I have tried for the last three days. Just as a practice and the dropdown box with both RB and BB was not active any day that I tried.

In May I had gone into look not at 6AM and the dropdown was sometimes working and sometimes not.

Have either of you seen this box working the last few days?

What about October?

Ok, that was a dumb question. But October is now as busy as the summer. Think they might add the weekdays because of that?
It is mainly about the noise restrictions during the school year in Anaheim I believe, as F seems to follow fireworks pattern.

I have tried for the last three days. Just as a practice and the dropdown box with both RB and BB was not active any day that I tried.

In May I had gone into look not at 6AM and the dropdown was sometimes working and sometimes not.

I have not seen it work, and the only option was 7:15pm for RBT.

I’ve NEVER had it work

I mean, I guess it works but it always says no availability

It’s defaulted to 7:15pm since it’s the premium patio seating, where you dine and stay at your table so there is only one seating

But I try every day almost for my four potential nights and it always says no availability

I tried 60 days out for each individual night too, right at 0600 often on two separate devices
Nothing.

@maleficent55, The dropdown with the two names of the restaurants worked for a few days right after BB reopened. (not that I have been stalking it...but I have)

I assumed that the dropdown didn't work before BB opened because it was not an option. And then when it became an option it worked.

@maleficent55, The dropdown with the two names of the restaurants worked for a few days right after BB reopened. (not that I have been stalking it...but I have)

I assumed that the dropdown didn't work before BB opened because it was not an option. And then when it became an option it worked.
Will be trying for BB package over D23 week, so the window is opening soon. Though I haven't been able to get the dropdown to work on any test mornings - at least here at 9 AM on the east coast. It'll be my friend's first time seeing Fantasmic in DL, so hoping for something.

Will be trying for BB package over D23 week, so the window is opening soon. Though I haven't been able to get the dropdown to work on any test mornings - at least here at 9 AM on the east coast. It'll be my friend's first time seeing Fantasmic in DL, so hoping for something.
At least you don't have to be up at 6AM. haha

Good luck, and come back and let us know. I have about three weeks until I need to make ressies.

I want to share that the timing of reservation availability has been seriously odd. I'm on the west coast and, during my window, woke up at 5am to see reservations open and was able to make several reservations. Unfortunately I was still unable to get a RB premium for any of our park days (I tried both before and after 6am, and the message stated that there were no times available.

So maybe try earlier? I even got up at 3am one day and tried, but that was too early...

So I checked again this am, and BB is finally open! But there isn’t any availability for my dates. I’m going to keep checking!
Yep!

Dropdown box is working again.

I did get a survey yesterday when I was poking around on the DL site. Only comment I made was that the dropdown box for Fantasmic was not working and had not for awhile. They of course listened to me.

Your welcome everyone.....haha....just kidding.

Last edited:
So I thought I’d try and grab a hungry bear package if I couldn’t get BB, but it’s not appearing on the drop down. Is anyone having any luck with that one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter