• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

CdnWDWfan

Earning My Ears
I am not having any luck seeing anything at all for January so far...the times selection option is greyed out. I can get this to work for December and can see availability, so this makes me wonder if they havent released any reservation slots yet since the option to even search is greyed out on the Fantasmic Dining Packages 'check availability' page using my computer. ( I can't seem to get packages to show up on regular dining reservations page, or in MDE). Has anyone had any luck? Am I trying the wrong place to book? Thanks!

I am not having any luck seeing anything at all for January so far...the times selection option is greyed out. I can get this to work for December and can see availability, so this makes me wonder if they havent released any reservation slots yet since the option to even search is greyed out on the Fantasmic Dining Packages 'check availability' page using my computer. ( I can't seem to get packages to show up on regular dining reservations page, or in MDE). Has anyone had any luck? Am I trying the wrong place to book? Thanks!
They haven’t released them for January. Before COVID, these packages were released in batches. I guess they still are.

They haven’t released them for January. Before COVID, these packages were released in batches. I guess they still are.
Thanks - that's what I wondered. Is it correct that you can't book these on MDE, or am I just missing something? It's been a while since I've been at WDW, and still a bit of a newbie navigating all the changes since then.

Thanks - that's what I wondered. Is it correct that you can't book these on MDE, or am I just missing something? It's been a while since I've been at WDW, and still a bit of a newbie navigating all the changes since then.
They’ll show up when you search for dining on MDE, as well.

They’ll show up when you search for dining on MDE, as well.
Ok, thanks! I read it on a forum somewhere that Fantasmic packages didn’t show up on MDE, but obviously it is mis-information ! I will keep checking and hope that I am lucky enough to catch a release window .

I’ve been trying really hard as well to book a Fantasmic! Dining Package for the first week of January and have not been successful. I even had a count down clock for the exact second I could book. I’ve been suspicious of nothing being released yet though as well since I’ve had the same issue of not even being able to select a time when trying to book through the website. Only on the MDE app has allowed me to search for availability. After reading all these posts I called to get more info and the cast member I spoke with said reservations have been released for the first week of January and are completely booked 🤷🏼‍♀️😔

Last edited:
I’ve been trying really hard as well to book a Fantasmic! Dining Package for the first week of January and have not been successful. I even had a count down clock for the exact second I could book. I’ve been suspicious of nothing being released yet though as well since I’ve had the same issue of not even being able to select a time when trying to book through the website. Only on the MDE app has allowed me to search for availability. After reading all these posts I called to get more info and the cast member I spoke with said reservations have been released for the first week of January and are completely booked 🤷🏼‍♀️😔
I don’t agree with what the CM said. When you search Jan. 1 and after, you do not even get the option to pick any restaurants when checking availability. If you search pre Jan 1, even though all are booked, you can select from the 4 restaurants.

They told you incorrectly. I have a two week trip and was 60+10 for many days. They never became available. Hopefully soon!!

I was told, too, that they have been releasing exactly 60 days prior to each day (meaning dates through Jan. 5 should have been released as of today) and that they are just all sold out - except, as PPs have noted, you can't even search times past Dec. 31. I really don't think any of these CMs know what they are talking about. If they had been released, we should at least be able to search times even if nothing is available.

When I search for January 5, it does not give me the option to select a time. Are you sure you are able to enter a restaurant AND time to search?
Apparently, this is how we know that the reservations have not been released yet. When I look at different dates in December, I can select the package restaurants and times, and the system will perform the search and tell me nothing is available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter