Fantasmic dining packages in December?

wonderlandaddict

DIS Veteran
it looks like Fantasmic is only scheduled for the weekends in December? We are arriving on Dec. 9 for leaving on Dec. 14 and we're not planning on going to the parks till Dec. 10 to avoid weekends. If Fantasmic is only on the weekends do you think we could upgrade our park ticket to a 5 day instead of the 4 day that we purchased? We did not buy them from Disney. I really wanted to book this dining package, but don't want to give up one of our other days! Is having it on weekends typical in Dec? Thanks!

Fantasmic is only Friday to Sunday that time of year.

Yes I expect them to only stay on the weekend except the week after Christmas.

That week will be weekends only. We are arriving on the 2nd and go back home on the 11th, so options were available to us. I first considered kicking off the vacation with Fantasmic on the day of our arrival, but based on the time we'd get to the parks, the dinner packages available pushed us into the 2nd showing. I decided to wait and do a reservation for the weekend towards the end of our trip, in order to catch the 1st showing. My logical process: We get up at 3:30 a.m. Eastern time the day we arrive at Disneyland. So, do we crash that first day at the hotel and go to the parks later for Fantasmic? Or.... forgetabout! Hit the rides, eat foods, and go to bed early that night for a bright and shiny Monday!

So, if you can't get first showing, how would staying up late on your first day impact the pace of your trip? :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter