Fantasmic Dining Packages?

LizzyS

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of booking a dining package to watch Fantasmic for our upcoming trip in late February and it looks like dining reservations in general are almost there, but not these due to Fantasmic's schedule only being set through the first week of February. Is this correct? Is it hard to get *any* package or just the RBT Premium one? We like RBT and I'd like to do the standard dining package, if I can get it. Any tips on this are appreciated!

So at 6am this morning all I saw were BB packages, which I did not want. I ended up making a regular lunch reservation at RBT and will ask the host if we can do the standard package when we check in. If not, that's OK and we'll focus on the fireworks this trip instead of Fantasmic as we've honestly never seen either in all the years we've been going.

Are the packages still not booked via the regular restaurant page then upgraded with server?

The Fantasmic dining packages have their own page?

Are the packages still not booked via the regular restaurant page then upgraded with server?

The Fantasmic dining packages have their own page?
Never mind! It’s been a minute
I figured it out. Forgot the Fantasmic dining packages are booked through the website vs the app!

My wife booked a reservation with BB for 3/3/2023. She could not find the "Package reservation" portion.

After reading this thread, I found the package reservation page, but it's not letting me reserve anything. There are no spots available on any day/time combination. Is it just broken right now, or do they just all sell out immediately at the 60 days mark?

Should we just keep the reservation for BB and hope they have spots open when we arrive?

Thanks for any help!

So at 6am this morning all I saw were BB packages, which I did not want. I ended up making a regular lunch reservation at RBT and will ask the host if we can do the standard package when we check in. If not, that's OK and we'll focus on the fireworks this trip instead of Fantasmic as we've honestly never seen either in all the years we've been going.
You did this correctly, this is how it works for the regular Fantasmic package.

Thank you. I'm trying not to screw this trip up, but Disney stuff is always screwy.

Nothing makes me feel like Donald going off than planning a Disney Trip o_O

You did this correctly, this is how it works for the regular Fantasmic package.
Thank you. I'm trying not to screw this trip up, but Disney stuff is always screwy.

Nothing makes me feel like Donald going off than planning a Disney Trip o_O

I think that SOCALMouseMommy was saying that LizzyS did it correctly for the RBT Standard package. My reading of the Disneyland website is that you ask your server at the time of the meal for RBT Standard, but you have to have package reservations for BB or for RBT Premium. So I'm not sure if you will be able to get Fantasmic! viewing area passes with just a regular BB reservation.

From the website:

To book the Blue Bayou Fantasmic! Dining Package:

• Use the Check Availability feature to reserve in advance online and experience one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.
Availability is limited.

Compare to website for River Belle Terrace -- Standard Package:

River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. Availability is limited.

I think that SOCALMouseMommy was saying that LizzyS did it correctly for the RBT Standard package. My reading of the Disneyland website is that you ask your server at the time of the meal for RBT Standard, but you have to have package reservations for BB or for RBT Premium. So I'm not sure if you will be able to get Fantasmic! viewing area passes with just a regular BB reservation.

From the website:

To book the Blue Bayou Fantasmic! Dining Package:

• Use the Check Availability feature to reserve in advance online and experience one of the 2 Fantasmic! performances that evening.
Availability is limited.

Compare to website for River Belle Terrace -- Standard Package:

River Belle Terrace lunch or dinner Guests can request the Standard Package from their server. Availability is limited.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102-185131.png
    Screenshot_20230102-185131.png
    546.4 KB · Views: 4
Yes, we did this last June. You book a regular reservation at RBT and then ask your sever for the Fantasmic package and they will give you that menu. Food was ok, but the view/seat by the rail was worth it!

Ok my Disney friends, I got up early to do the "check at the first possible second" thing on the website.

For the fantasmic package, there were zero available for the entire day for both restaurants. This was checking immediately before the website allowed it, the minute available, and 10 minutes later.

I guess I'll keep randomly checking between now my trip.

I tried to book for Feb 23rd right on the first morning of availability and there was nothing. The park entertainment schedule doesn't show Fantasmic for that day. Are they still deciding if it will be on that night, is that why packages aren't available? Or is there not going to be a Fantasmic showing that night?

That's one thing I don't get. Restaurant reservations 60 days out, entertainment schedule 45 days out (or thereabouts).
Are we to assume that at 60 days, they really DO know if there will be a Fantasmic performance 60 days later, or they wouldn't allow people to make dining package reservations?
Or do they hold up on posting the dining packages until they are sure they will be a show, releasing at closer to 45 days?
Has anyone ever made a Fantasmic dining reservation 60 days out and it turned out they DIDN'T have a show that night after all?

In the early part of the year, Fantasmic usually shows on Friday and Saturday nights. Then when spring break rolls around, it expands. Then reduces again until late May.

I did hear the BB package no longer has cushions!

I tried to book for Feb 23rd right on the first morning of availability and there was nothing. The park entertainment schedule doesn't show Fantasmic for that day. Are they still deciding if it will be on that night, is that why packages aren't available? Or is there not going to be a Fantasmic showing that night?
It’s only Friday to Sunday in February.

Thanks, that is what I suspected, seeing it was available on the weekend. I was hoping that if there were enough ticket reservations for late Feb, they might expand the schedule to add additional showings. Oh well, there's always World of Color next door!

Do you know when it goes back to 7 days a week?
Or expands to any weekdays at all?
We're going April 18-20, and one of my planning resources is suggesting there will be shows on Tuesday, the 18th.
Also, there a section of this site that lists show dates historically, or projects them for 2023?

Thanks, that is what I suspected, seeing it was available on the weekend. I was hoping that if there were enough ticket reservations for late Feb, they might expand the schedule to add additional showings. Oh well, there's always World of Color next door!

In all the years I've been going in late February, there have only been showings on Fri-Sun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter