Fantasmic dinner package reservation question

az4boys

DIS Veteran
Basic question: are all reservations showing as unavailable on Memorial Day weekend because they really are unavailable, or are they just not available to reserve?

I want a BB Fantasmic dinner package reservation for the Friday before Memorial Day, Memorial Day, or Tuesday after. It is less than 60 days away (within the window of making dining reservations), but the calendar for that weekend has not yet been published so Fantasmic technically isn't on the schedule yet. Are the dining packages only available once the calendar has been published?

I would call. I've read packages sometimes are released later than regular dinning reservations but on such a busy weekend I would not wait for them to be available online.

I booked the Premium Fantasmic package for that Friday a few days after the 60 day window opened. I am guessing they might be sold out. You might want to call.

Yeah, I figured out the answer. Even though the calendar was not out for those dates, you could still reserve the package. It just happened to be sold out. I did get a reservation for Monday at 8:10 which would give us the second show. That wasn't showing up online, but they said it was available when I called. I'm going to keep trying for earlier. We'll be going again in July so if it doesn't work out this time, I'll plan ahead better for next time.

Yeah I had the same question not too long ago actually. I recently booked the Blue Bayou Fantasmic Dinner package for my upcoming trip next month in May and my choice of dinner times nor how many viewings of Fantasmic appeared on the website or phone app calendar. Being 59-60 days out I wanted to make sure I got the show and dinner time that I wanted so I ended up calling Disney Dining to book it over the phone. After being on hold for 20 minute having an actual little cry of happiness listening to all the great Disney music and ads on what I will soon be enjoying in the parks I reached an AWESOME cast member who was able to tell me what show times they had on the day that I wanted, and they gave me all the options for dinner reservation times to choose from.

Sometimes you just need to keep trying. I got no availability the June weekend I was trying to book recently at exactly 60 days out, then tried again later and got a reservation. I tried calling too, but the on-hold time was too long for a teacher at recess!!

We are arriving 11/10/18 with plans to go to DHS on Monday, November 12th. Any idea when I should be able to get this package rsvp? Doesn't look like it will be showing up on my 180 day mark in a couple of days after reading other posts. :thanks:

We are arriving 11/10/18 with plans to go to DHS on Monday, November 12th. Any idea when I should be able to get this package rsvp? Doesn't look like it will be showing up on my 180 day mark in a couple of days after reading other posts.
This thread is asking about F! dining packages at Disneyland, where reservations are released (usually) 60-days in advance. You might have better luck asking your question on the Disney World Dining board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter