• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner Package ?

westjones

DIS Veteran
I made a PS for the Fantasmic Dinner Package on July 7th. I just now save the calendar and see there are 2 shows that night (9:00 & 10:30). Do you tickets say which show they are good for? I do hope it is for the 9:00 show because they made our dinner reservations for 4:30 (said that was the lastest we could get) and I don't want to have to wait until 10:30 for the show.

Does anyone know how the dinner package works? Is it for either show, or do they assign one of the shows to you?

Thanks!
DJ

You're in luck! The Fantasmic Dinner Package is for the 9:00 show, even on those evenings when there is a 10:30 show.

And as for the PS time, I've been told to call back for a later time. They will eventually open them up and we just need to call back and see if there are any left. Chances are slim in July, but you don't know until you try.

Thanks! And thanks for the suggestion to call back about changing our reservations! I didn't even think of that (well I assumed there wouldn't be later times since that was the latest at the time I made our PS).

I am happy to know we get to go to the 9:00 show. My kids would be WAY too tired by the 10:30 one to really enjoy it.

Thanks again!
DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter