Fantasmic! - Disney VIP Tour?

belle8771

Earning My Ears
Hello. Does anybody know if special seating is included for Fantasmic! in the VIP tour? Thanks in advance!

Not sure of the accuracy of this statement, but I was told they have 25 seats, per night, for VIP tour guests. I am going on a tour this upcoming week and have very, specifically requested we end at Fantasmic - we will see what happens. I would highly suggest calling in and putting a note on your reservation that you would like them to hold seats for you at Fantasmic.

Not sure of the accuracy of this statement, but I was told they have 25 seats, per night, for VIP tour guests. I am going on a tour this upcoming week and have very, specifically requested we end at Fantasmic - we will see what happens. I would highly suggest calling in and putting a note on your reservation that you would like them to hold seats for you at Fantasmic.

I called yesterday and was told 40 seats. Keep us posted. We have a tour 11/23 and have requested ending with Fantasmic as well.

Would the VIP seating be in the same section as the Dining Plan seating? I actually have a Fantasmic Dining package reservation and VIP tour scheduled (each on separate days of course). The plan was to use the Dining package to watch Fantasmic and skip it on the VIP tour day. Is there an advantage to doing the reverse and utilizing the VIP tour day to end with Fantasmic? Thanks

I called yesterday and was told 40 seats. Keep us posted. We have a tour 11/23 and have requested ending with Fantasmic as well.
I just did a VIP tour on 11/15 - I specifically requested to end at Fantasmic. My tour started at 2 pm and ended at 9 pm. By the time my tour guide checked in for work and put in the official request, I was waitlisted. There are only 25 seats available for VIP tours. We were a small group, so we decided to head to Studios around 6 pm anyway, just in case - I was also willing to go standby if need be). As we were walking into Studios around 6 pm, my guide got the message that we were off the waitlist and we sat in the VIP section for the show. We walked into the theater around 7:15 pm and, while the standby line was HUGE as we walked by around 6 pm, we could have walked in as standby's at 7:15 pm and gotten seats - not good ones, but at least we would have seen the show. Our tour was 7 hours long. If we had started earlier and had been dropped off at Fantasmic to end our tour or if our tour was longer and our pick-up was earlier, we probably would have had a better shot of not being on the waitlist. YMMV, but, unfortunately, even with plunking down multiple thousands of dollars on the VIP tour, there is no guarantee you will get in.
Would the VIP seating be in the same section as the Dining Plan seating? I actually have a Fantasmic Dining package reservation and VIP tour scheduled (each on separate days of course). The plan was to use the Dining package to watch Fantasmic and skip it on the VIP tour day. Is there an advantage to doing the reverse and utilizing the VIP tour day to end with Fantasmic? Thanks
I have no idea where the Dining Package seating is, but until they increase the number of seats for VIP Tours, I would stick with Fantasmic on your dining package night when you know you have a guaranteed seat. I would consider using your VIP Tour for Enchantment instead unless you have other plans to see that show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter