Fantasmic FP or Hollywood & Vine

Nikciburd

Mouseketeer
Ok...So the title says it all.

I asked you a few days ago for advice on one more restaurant but the trouble is that all of this is requiring me to have two TS meals a day on some days that I really don’t want two meals. The one meal that is really tripping me up I think is this dang Fantasmic package on wed 8/29 at 3:55 pm. It is just too early and making planning the entire day difficult. I’m thinking of dropping it so that I can get a lunch TS at Epcot for Coral Reef or something fun for the kids. We don’t care about the characters and we’re doing enough of those anyway. I know the seats are better for the dining packages than the FP (which I was able to get) but honestly at this point I’m not sure better seats are worth suffering a mediocre long character meal that is messing up the whole day. Do you agree? Talk some sense into me. Keep it real!

You can see the WHOLE show from the WHOLE stadium. If you got Fps and are comfortable with that, I wouldn't do the dining pkg.

You can see the WHOLE show from the WHOLE stadium. If you got Fps and are comfortable with that, I wouldn't do the dining pkg.

Thank you! Thank you! You guys are the best, and that’s why I annoy you so much as I obsess over this stuff. You just eased my mind. My son LOVES fish tanks. He’s seriously obsessed (has autism), and I can get him a lunch at Coral Reef this way. I think it makes the most sense.

I know reviews are subjective, but I just can’t help noticing how consistent the negative press is toward Hollywood & Vine and it doesn’t seem worth it when there’s other choices. I just needed validation.

If any others would like to chime in and reassure me, I’ll gladly take it! If you have an opposing opinion, then chime in too. I haven’t cancelled it yet. I figure I can wait a week to make sure and then release it for someone else.

My family consistently votes H&V the best character meal on property so I have never understood the negative press, but a 4pm ADR is just wayyy too early so I would drop it too and do the FP. Just make sure to give yourself plenty of time to get from dinner at Epcot to the show, because with FP you do have to arrive within the window or they will start filling the FP section with walk ups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter