Fantasmic! Information and shared experiences!

Hungry Bear to go menu! We had 7:30 reservations, got in a long check in line at 7:06. It’s 7:50 and we still have a few people in front of us before we order. Standby people have been lining up for hours already for the first show.

Attachments

• 59898EB5-DE9C-44E0-B077-DF193EF9175A.jpeg
    59898EB5-DE9C-44E0-B077-DF193EF9175A.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 136
Hungry Bear to go menu! We had 7:30 reservations, got in a long check in line at 7:06. It’s 7:50 and we still have a few people in front of us before we order. Standby people have been lining up for hours already for the first show.
Glad I have an earlier reservation. Hopefully they can make the sides and salad without bacon otherwise I’m screwed on being able to get something to eat.

My friend who is there now reported that they opened up the Riverbelle section at 6:30. That is 2.5 hours before the show. She also said the section is utterly packed. Really defeats the purpose of having a dining package if you still need to hold your place for nearly THREE HOURS before the show starts!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Pretty sure I’m canceling my package for next Thursday. I will be there alone with my two kids and it’s not feasible to hold a place for 2.5 hours without another adult to help out. Also, what exactly is the point of the dining package??? Come on Disney! I want to give you my money but you are not making it worthwhile!

My friend who is there now reported that they opened up the Riverbelle section at 5:30. That is 2.5 hours before the show. She also said the section is utterly packed. Really defeats the purpose of having a dining package if you still need to hold your place for nearly THREE HOURS before the show starts!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Pretty sure I’m canceling my package for next Thursday. I will be there alone with my two kids and it’s not feasible to hold a place for 2.5 hours without another adult to help out. Also, what exactly is the point of the dining package??? Come on Disney! I want to give you my money but you are not making it worthwhile!
I would wait just a bit. It's opening night.. kinks to be worked out

We didn’t love the food. The kids Mac and cheese was good. The ribs were ok. I wasn’t a fan of the chicken. The meals were prepackaged so I don’t know about substitutions but maybe send an email in advance? Definitely kinks tonight but I’m sure it will get better after a week or so.

Attachments

• B0B0DC72-7287-45F5-A35E-900D0109B7CD.jpeg
    B0B0DC72-7287-45F5-A35E-900D0109B7CD.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 120
  • F6974F29-D681-4DC3-9E98-276C763E463F.jpeg
    F6974F29-D681-4DC3-9E98-276C763E463F.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 92
  • F20E6504-E57D-4ECE-9BB3-CCE26F65DAD6.jpeg
    F20E6504-E57D-4ECE-9BB3-CCE26F65DAD6.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 118
We didn’t love the food. The kids Mac and cheese was good. The ribs were ok. I wasn’t a fan of the chicken. The meals were prepackaged so I don’t know about substitutions but maybe send an email in advance? Definitely kinks tonight but I’m sure it will get better after a week or so.
Thanks for the updates and pictures! Did you eat at Hungry Bear or take it somewhere else?

From reading on here, it sounded like the insane crowds for the first night(s) of WoC/Fireworks/MSEP died down pretty quickly and that things, while still very busy, got back to normal pretty quickly. I hope that is the case here as well Regardless, I hope everyone there has an awesome time!

The first night of our upcoming 4.5 day trip is two weeks from today. We have a hungry bear package, but there is no way we are getting there 2.5 hours early. I don't think we'd even get there an hour early. Perhaps if we brought dinner in to eat while waiting, but that is the only way I see that happening. I will be looking forward to reports over the next couple of weeks. Thanks everyone who has been posting!

20 minutes!

Wonders of magic is love streaming from their hungry bear spot and he stated he found it worth it.
I don’t doubt that the spot is good. We did this several times in the pre-covid days. But we always showed up 20 minutes before showtime, which was exactly what I needed as a mom alone with a toddler. I can’t see even attempting this show on my own with no other adults if it’s like this. I mean, that’s why I want to do the dining package …. So I don’t have to wait for hours. 🤷‍♀️

They will accommodate dietary restrictions. You used to also be able to order off the regular menu for Hungry Bear dining packages. I wonder if that’s still the case.
I hope it is because the menu doesn’t appeal to me and my kid won’t eat anything on the kids menu.

When I did it in the past I once got the rib offering and it was just not good. The second time I got the burger off the regular menu and I was much happier!

P.S. I wanted to add that someone in my Facebook group posted that Plaza Inn had no vegetarian substitution for their MSEP dining package. The person was offered double sides (of those that were vegetarian) and no main. So I feel like the accommodations may not be what they once were.

We ate at hing
Thanks for the updates and pictures! Did you eat at Hungry Bear or take it somewhere el
Thanks for the updates and pictures! Did you eat at Hungry Bear or take it somewhere else?
We ate at Hungry Bear, but I did see lots of people take theirs to go in big bags. It was a jt crazy in the area and my kids were hungry so we just grabbed and table to eat at there.

They will accommodate dietary restrictions. You used to also be able to order off the regular menu for Hungry Bear dining packages. I wonder if that’s still the case.
The person in front of us asked and was told they can only order off the Fantasmic menu but who knows if that will change once they get everything up and running smoothly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter