Fantasmic Menu Question

Three cats

DIS Veteran
Just wondering, Is it the normal menu that you order from at 50's Prime Time and Hollywood Brown Derby? Or is there a special dining package menu?

Thank you. Haven’t done a Fantasmic package since they came back and wasn’t sure what all had changed.

Does anyone know the cancellation policy for the Fantasmic Dining packages? I’m considering booking it for September but am concerned about weather related show cancellation.

Thanks!

Does anyone know the cancellation policy for the Fantasmic Dining packages? I’m considering booking it for September but am concerned about weather related show cancellation.

Thanks!
I just booked my dining package reservation the other day and if you read all the fine print it says the dinner reservation still stands even if the show is cancelled.

Thanks!
I don’t remember any special cancellation policy for our package last month and think it’s the same as for regular ADRs, so up to 2 hours before time. You should be able to do a mock booking and see the cancellation policy before confirming, to be sure.

Thanks but do you know if the cancellation policy is 2 hours or 24 or never? I want to book at the 60 + date but I’ll cancel if the forecast is bad. If it can’t be canceled I won’t book at all. I’m strictly going for the reserved seating. I know the weather can be unpredictable in September but I’d still like to hedge my bets.

Thanks but do you know if the cancellation policy is 2 hours or 24 or never? I want to book at the 60 + date but I’ll cancel if the forecast is bad. If it can’t be canceled I won’t book at all. I’m strictly going for the reserved seating. I know the weather can be unpredictable in September but I’d still like to hedge my bets.

It's just like any other dining reservation, cancellation policies are the same in that regard.

It’s now 2 hours before, like any other “ordinary” ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter