Fantasmic Package

tymegjus3

A dream is a wish your heart makes.....
I just made ps for Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic package for November 17. How good are the seats for Fantasmic with this package and also, Is the food kid friendly? I'm not looking for gourmet (lol, not with my kids <g> ) , but just wondering if anyone else has done this package there?
Thanks!!

If you've ever been to Fantasmic before you've seen how the theatre seating is a sort of sectioned semi-circle - Fantasmic package seating is the section on the far right.

As for the package food, well, I've never done Hollywood and Vine for dinner so can't be specific, but it is a buffet so it'll be a wide selection and there'll be a separate selection too which will have the standard kiddie fare of chicken strips, etc. It'll definitely be kid friendly - it's WDW :)

We did the Fantasmic/Hollywood & Vine Package for the first time just last week. We were pleasantly surprised with H&V. There was plenty of food to choose from. My very fussy DD, had some salad, a piece of chicken, then enjoyed the do-it-yourself soft serve ice cream. There are kids choices as well as a good variety of "regular" foods on the adult buffet.

As for the seating, all I can say is it seemed like our seats would be great - but about an hour before the show would have started, just after we got our seats, the skies opened, a huge thunderstorm moved in - and Fantasmic was cancelled.

We'd definately do the same package again. Hope you enjoy yours. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter