Fantasmic pkg at Mam Melrose's

mtjjc

Earning My Ears
Hi! This is my first post here, but I have been lurking alot lately to plan our trip. We will be at WDW Oct 5-11. Thanks for all the great info. My question is:

If I book the Fantasmic package for Mama Melrose's can my kids order off the regular kids menu? I have 2 ridiculously picky eaters who will only eat cheese pizza or plain spaghetti noodles. Don't want to get there and have them have other choices that they won't eat.

Thanks in advance for your help

Welcome to the Dis!

With the FDP at MM, you get a large salad for all to share and 1 flat bread for every 4 people in your party. Then everyone orders 1 entree off the regular menu..kids, order from kids menu, and adults from the adult menu. Then everyone gets their choice of dessert.
So yes, your kids will be able to order from the kids menu no problem.
And I feel your pain...if its not plain pasta, pizza or hot dogs, my kids cant eat. :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks so much CamColt. I'm gonna see if I can get my ressie today. My kids ar cheese pizza, plain noodles or chick nuggets kids! What a pain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter