• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Question

Starr_DJ

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Quick dumb question - how can Fantasmic be at 10:30pm when DHS closes at 10pm? The day I am looking at going does have EMH from 10pm-12am, but does that mean that the only people that can go to the 10:30 show are those that stay onsite? I'm very confused, please help! Thanks!!!

All attractions and restaurants operating until "park close" will stop admitting guests at 10pm. Select shops (usually those on Hollywood Boulevard) will continue to operate as guests are nudged either in the direction of the exit or Sunset Boulevard for Fantasmic! where they can wait in the theater for the show.

So "park close" in this case means attractions, restaurants, and some stores but guests can stay in the park as they head to Fantasmic! regardless of if you're a resort guest or not.

Because it's an EMH night, the rides will not close per say for resort guests but they will for non-resort guests in essence. This kind of show-after-park close is not exclusive to EMH nights by the way.

The 2nd performace of Fantasmic has started 30 minutes after park closing for the past several years.

This gives you plenty of time to enjoy the rides right up until closing time, then grab some snacks and head over to the show. We generally show up about 10 minutes before showtime and find great seats. The ampitheater is rarely over half full for the late show.

If you qualify for EMH, I would suggest watching Fantasmic on a non-EMH night. That way, you can enjoy the show while not missing available ride time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter