Fantasmic Reservations ON!!!!

ralw143

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone. I was able to make Fantasmic dinner reservations for the first show after shut down. March 8th, 2019 for the 4:40 package - first show. The second show 8:40 was available too. This was for the Blue Bayou package. Just wanted to let everyone know. Found out from reservations yesterday cause I’m staying on property that they were going live this morning with booking. They are there for reserving!! Good luck and happy dining!!

Looks like Disneyland’s full entertainment schedule goes into effect 3/25. (Starting Mon 3/25 Fantasmic will run every night of the week. I’m bummed they’re starting the full schedule so late this year but maybe that’s because Easter is so much later.)

Looks like Disneyland’s full entertainment schedule goes into effect 3/25. (Starting Mon 3/25 Fantasmic will run every night of the week. I’m bummed they’re starting the full schedule so late this year but maybe that’s because Easter is so much later.)
That is awesome as that is the first day we will be visiting. I made lots of reservations at the Blue Bayou and the River Belle and then have to decide which day we want to attend. I would like to know the same answer as to which one do people prefer. Also, I saw a review somewhere that mentioned if you go to the Blue Bayou they give you a cushion to keep. Is that still the case?

Thanks for posting! I've been hoping that it would become available!

If you do lunch at Blue Bayou, do they give you a voucher or something to come back with later?

I have HB package reserved for Friday 3/15, but I was a little surprised they don't have F! on the schedule for Monday-Thursday despite moving to extended park hours (8-midnight, 8-11). How likely they add more to the schedule? I normally like to do shows as early in our trip as possible but we are doing a weekday visit this time (first time I've ever scheduled without a weekend day in park but it couldn't be helped).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter