• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic seating question

jsgrant5

Mouseketeer
If you are unable to sit on the ground due to medical conditions, are there any options? If I decide to do a wheelchair is there a special section and can your family join you?

Do you need to be able to sit (just not on the ground), or is standing okay? There are standing sections behind the sitting sections. There is no sitting option besides ground in the regular sitting sections, however.

If you decide on a wheelchair, there is a handicapped section that you enter right by the Mark Twain dock, where you and your family can watch the show from.

The seats are not on the ground they are like bleachers. There are spaces for wheelchairs and yes your family can be near you.

I believe the OP is talking about Fantasmic! at DL where there are no bleachers. Those are only at WDW :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter