Fantasmic without fp

Pretty easy for the 10:30 show. Standby is on side closer to HM. The music and focus with the floats going by won't be ideal, but you can see the screens fine and the main stage.

Is there seating? I thought all standby was standing. I know you can sit on the planter wall by HM, but the view from there is hardly great.

Alas, I'm afraid I assumed on this. I haven't done standby for Fantasmic and just assumed everyone had to sit and let their legs go to sleep and die like everyone else. :crutches:

You know what they say about assuming.... My apologies!

We lucked up one night last month and got a great spot for the second show. If you're standing at Cafe Orleans facing the water, there is a huge black lighting tower, which is the control center for the show. Just to the left of that is a small black rail, about waist high, that we were able to stand at. It was right behind the VIP section. Perfect view, center of the show. We had come from Main Street and the fireworks had been cancelled. We were just walking through New Orleans square and saw people sitting against the rail, so we found an empty spot and had a great view with no planning involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter