Fantasmic- Yay or Nay?

Fantasmic- Yay or Nay

• Yes, it's not to be missed

• No, it's not a must see

• Other- (please add your thoughts in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fantasmic had really been built up for me by a friend who has an AP. I had some reservations because I had heard that some of the images and noises might be frightening for young children. For the first couple of minutes, I thought it was going to be boring (I just don't get the whole Fantasia thing), but it turned out to be, well, fantastic! My kids loved it, too.

Also, I actually found the waiting for the show to be pleasant. The weather was nice, we had a place to sit down, and we bought everyone lemon chills (because they take a long time to eat--something for the kids to do while waiting).

We usually go to DisneyLAND, and there it is a must do for our family every year. We love it, and so do our children. We skipped it on our last WDW trip, but making it a point to see the WDW version for our upcoming March trip. It's just a great show, worth seeing once I think and then decide for yourself:)

Hate it. We've seen it once and won't see it again. That being said, everyone should see it once. I just wouldn't see it with someone who has seen it and doesn't like it, though.

Count me in the "see it once" category. We did and dont need to see it again ... in fact I fell asleep (it was at the end of a long day). That said, many absolutely love it and won't miss it ... so it is worth taking a look at at least once.

I liked it but maybe not a must do for me. I liked that they do have different characters on the boats that you might not see again outside of that show, or very rarely see.

I didn't like that I did not think their FP+ section was clearly marked when walking in. While I had thought I found it but since they didn't scan the band I realized it probably wasn't. Being a 4th FP+ wasn't a waste but no idea where the section was. I didn't go hunting down the area either.

We usually see it every other year. It was windy this year and water sprayed everywhere (and we were sitting higher up - never the first couple rows). It was a tad chilly to get wet that night. It's a good show but it's not a deal breaker for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter