Fantasmic

mattsnyder9

occalidizkid
I've grown up on the Disneyland version of Fantasmic, along with my kids, never seen WDW version. From what I hear, it's "meh", compared to Disneyland's. Worth it or not worth taking the time to see?

It's meh compared to DL's version. If there is something else going on during showtime that you couldn't experience at DL, I would choose that experience instead.

Part of the "worth" depends on what you'd be doing instead of seeing the show.

Worth it questions are so hard to answer.

Instinctually I'll say yes, it's worth it. But, your 100% correct, it all depends on "what it costs". If you're Disney fans more than Star Wars fans, don't have hoppers and already have taken care of the headliners, it's a no brainer. BUT, if you're Star Wars fans or havent done Toy Story Mania the answer might be different.

Overall, I like the show. I know it's flawed but I'm always entertained.

It is different from Disneyland, but if you can see it and not compare it, it's a great show. I think they both do a great job of presenting live, animated, and tech-based forms of entertainment.

We do not care for the WDW version at all (stopped seeing it years ago) but LOVE the DL version. Might be worth seeing just to compare? It's so subjective and I hate for you to miss the opportunity.

Part of the "worth" depends on what you'd be doing instead of seeing the show.
Thanks for making me realize this....We have one day scheduled for HS and the only plan is for 50s PT for lunch, I guess we should go see it, just to compare as we really have no plans for the evening. We won't have park hoppers so we'll probably head back to AoA after lunch, relax a bit then we can head back and watch that in the evening.

Worth it questions are so hard to answer.

Instinctually I'll say yes, it's worth it. But, your 100% correct, it all depends on "what it costs". If you're Disney fans more than Star Wars fans, don't have hoppers and already have taken care of the headliners, it's a no brainer. BUT, if you're Star Wars fans or havent done Toy Story Mania the answer might be different.

Overall, I like the show. I know it's flawed but I'm always entertained.
Yea, we're not so much a Star Wars family, so we should have plenty of time for other things, my youngest also won't be tall enough for RR so that's one long line eliminated.

So I saw it once back in 2004. Thought it was OK, but didn’t think it was worth it to waste my time skipping the rides for it. In July, we thought we’d take the kids because they have never seen it. They really enjoyed it! I personally wouldn’t go back unless my kids wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter