Fantastic Voyage! 10/31 to 11/7/2015 [The Return of the MutinEars!]

My MIL just booked us this week!! We are do excited. This will be my 3rd and our family's 2nd DIsney cruise!

It will be me, DH, DD will be 14, DS will be 12, DS will be 3!

I am so excited about the FE gift exchange. If anyone is setting one up please PM me. We are more then willing to participate in more then one.

Hi everyone!

We will be joining you as well, just returned from 4 nights on the Dream and had an amazing time - love the onboard discount!

It will be myself (Loren), DH, DD9, and DD5.

We live in Bergen County and NJ and love vacationing this week with school closures for Election Day and days for the NJ Teachers Convention.

Looking forward to another great cruise, meeting more great folks and another successful FE exchange.

We are on this cruise and it's our first Disney Cruise.
We have 3 Staterooms:
#1: Me(39), My Husband (36), My Son (7)
#2: My Brother (44)
#3: My Mother and My Father

Could you please add us to the roll call. Buglady and families. We are 13 people (8 DA and 5 DChildren).
thanks

Question for repeat Halloween cruisers-what does the ship do on Halloween for the kids? The kids in our group range from 14 to 7.
For the older kids PM me your information for my soon to be 14 year old DD. the other kid from our group in the Edge will be 12 DS (my nephew).
We did sail on the last Mutinears cruise in 2013.:dance3::hippie:

My girls and I just got the biggest surprise when I read aloud a special family gift under the Christmas tree. My husband surprised us with our first Disney Cruise and now we can't wait until we leave!!! My twins Layla and Chloe are 6 and my daughter Miki is 5. Any suggestions or tips??? We definitely want to be a part of the FEE!!!!!!

Thank you both for handling the task of organizing. Please put my groups name on the roll call list.

LC (7)
CC (7)
MC (5)
LC (38)
MM (43)

Thanks a bunch!!!!

My DD9 and I are booked on this cruise too. It's our second Disney cruise. We are from Omaha, NE.
We are so excited!

All,

Post 1 has been updated. Please review and let me know of any updates or corrections.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

I am so excited about the FE gift exchange. If anyone is setting one up please PM me. We are more then willing to participate in more then one.

Looking forward to another great cruise, meeting more great folks and another successful FE exchange.

... I would like to sign up for the FE as well.

... We definitely want to be a part of the FEE!!!!!!

Can you please add my family and I to your list :)

We're so excited to be taking our first cruise and even happier that it is Disney. My sister (jkckr ) who is also on this cruise says it is the best vacation she has ever been on. We're really looking forward to it!

This is going to be a vacation we will never forget!

Stateroom: 6592
Me - Tracy
Fiance - Tom
DD - Madison (6 when we sail)

Thanks!

Welcome Aboard Tracy! I grew up in Cinnaminson and currently live in Mount Laurel!

I added your family's information to post #1, please review it and let me know if you have any corrections or updates.

We just signed up for this cruise! Can't wait to go:). We would love to participate in the FE:

Stateroom: 6554
me: Lori (AKA loribee)
Husband: Randy

This will be our 4th cruise. This will be the second time we do this itinerary we loved it so much.
last year.

:goodvibes

Hi! This is my first cruise. It will be just my husband and I as a 25th anniversary present to ourselves! we are staying concierge, and are very excited for our first cruise!!

Stateroom: 11004 Concierge CAT V
me: Marie (AKA chimo2u)
Husband: Allan

We just signed up for this cruise! Can't wait to go:). We would love to participate in the FE:

Stateroom: 6554
me: Lori (AKA loribee)
Husband: Randy

This will be our 4th cruise. This will be the second time we do this itinerary we loved it so much.
last year.

:goodvibes

Hi! This is my first cruise. It will be just my husband and I as a 25th anniversary present to ourselves! we are staying concierge, and are very excited for our first cruise!!

Stateroom: 11004 Concierge CAT V
me: Marie (AKA chimo2u)
Husband: Allan

Welcome Aboard!!
Your information has been added to post #1 - please review and let me know of any changes or updates!
Thanks!!

Hi all,
Our family is hoping to get on this cruise. Just waiting for confirmation. Once we are confirmed, I will let you know.

Does anyone know if the overall theme of the cruise will be Halloween (which is usually done through Oct) or Christmas (I believe it starts in Nov) or both?

I assume no matter what the first day will be Halloween themed.

Thanks
Dave

Just wanted to send an update to the roll call. Our neighbors will not be going with us. Can you remove them? Also, do my parents and my sister need to subscribe to this thread in order to do the fish extender or can they do it under me? Oh, and, does anyone know if we need a costume for a Halloween party and a pirate costume for pirate night? Not sure how that works. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter