Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Hello,

We are Joe, DW Michelle, DD Natalia (22), DD Jenei (18) and DD Deyshia (14).

We are interested in the FE!

Hello,

We are Joe, DW Michelle, DD Natalia (22), DD Jenei (18) and DD Deyshia (14).

We are interested in the FE!

Yay!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I thought we might be sailing alone. pirate:

Be sure to click on the "Fish Extender Spreadsheet" link in the first post and add your info. Let me know if you have any problems.

The spreadsheet is currently view only access. I have an google account and still couldn't get it to work:confused3

If you want me to give you the info, I can.

Joe

I fixed it. Please let me know if it still is not working for you.

I'm so excited for our cruises. I can't wait.

73 Weeks and counting:cool2: Looks like we won't get a lot of traffic on this thread until they start discounting this cruise:confused3

When will they discount the cruise???? I need to be sure my TA gets me any price reductions that come along. :confused3

When will they discount the cruise???? I need to be sure my TA gets me any price reductions that come along. :confused3

Unfortunately they may not discount the cruise until after our final payments are due unless dcl feels that the price is keeping people from booking:sad2:

Thanks! we are possibly interested in the fish extender. We participated on the Dream and my kids loved it. However, there were only 14 staterooms participating. For me that was perfect. I wouldn't want to spend my whole cruise going to a crazy amount of rooms. I've read threads about 50+ rooms and that scares me!

Thanks! we are possibly interested in the fish extender. We participated on the Dream and my kids loved it. However, there were only 14 staterooms participating. For me that was perfect. I wouldn't want to spend my whole cruise going to a crazy amount of rooms. I've read threads about 50+ rooms and that scares me!

We had that many on our cruise last summer:scared1: But, Once it got over 20 people, we had the option of dividing up into two groups which some did:thumbsup2

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter