Fantasy 9/26/15 Eastern Caribbean

FE list are officially closed as of today, 8/14/15. Sorry to those that come late. Please feel free to ask if someone in interested in exchanging with you.

Sorry I can't PM you, so hope DisneyLove58 or mhconley receive this info
DISboard name-Disneycruise25th
Names Glen (48). Mickey Mouse. Vickie (46). Mickey Mouse
Stateroom- 8030
No Allergies
Celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary
Ok to receive alcoholic gifts
TIA

Last edited:
When do you all start packing for the cruise??
Well, I just finished updating my packing list for this cruise.
We like to pack light, but it's a bit of a challenge for this sailing, particularly with Formal, Semi-Formal and Pirate Nights and Halloween costumes! We're visiting WDW pre-cruise for 8 nights, so the choice is either: bring more luggage than we normally would like OR do laundry during vacation.

does anyone know if there is a fish extender being organized? Our family did this cruise last year and enjoyed getting and leaving little gifts on cabin doors

Steveahc please see post #260 (pg 13) and reply ASAP if you want to be added to the FE list. I need to get the info out to those in the group you will be in. I will give you until the 21st to reply. Thanks.

Steveahc, I did not hear back from you. Sorry the list are now closed. Please feel free to ask if someone is willing to trade with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter