Fantasy 9-Night Dinner Schedule

Clarkson U

DIS Veteran
We are on the 9-Night Southern Caribbean next month. Does anyone know what nights will be formal night, semi-formal night and Pirates night. Also, are there any other special nights on that sailing since it is a 9-night. Additionally, does anyone know what day/time the gold/platinum reception will be? Thanks so much.

We are also on this sailing. Formal night will be Sunday night. We normally sail on the 8 night cruises on the fantasy and pirate night is on the first port day. Not sure it will be the same with the 9 night. In October, we didn’t have a gold/platinum reception due to covid, so no info on that!

We are also on this sailing. Formal night will be Sunday night. We normally sail on the 8 night cruises on the fantasy and pirate night is on the first port day. Not sure it will be the same with the 9 night. In October, we didn’t have a gold/platinum reception due to covid, so no info on that
We are also on this sailing. Formal night will be Sunday night. We normally sail on the 8 night cruises on the fantasy and pirate night is on the first port day. Not sure it will be the same with the 9 night. In October, we didn’t have a gold/platinum reception due to covid, so no info on that!
I would think Formal night would be Friday night after the first sea day. That is typically how it is on the Fantasy 7 night sailings we have been on.

I would think Formal night would be Friday night after the first sea day. That is typically how it is on the Fantasy 7 night sailings we have been on.
You are so right. I forgot this cruise leaves on a Thursday, not the normal Saturday. All of our 8 nights have left on a Saturday.

That's the official line, but there were reports here of the receptions on the Hawaii cruises.
Right on other threads folks have reported having a reception recently so I wasn’t sure if there is a set day/time that they normally happen at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter