• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy December 15th, 2018 7-Night VERY MERRY CRUISE!

We are so excited about this cruise! This will be our fourth. Our last one was the TransAtlantic Cruise, which was worth every penny. My husband, kids (son-20 and daughter-12), and my husband's mom and brothers are cruising with us this time.

SQUEEE!!! We just booked this week and we're SO excited!
First cruise for our entire family (DH & I have cruised before) and first DISNEY cruise for anyone in the family!
DH will celebrate his birthday while on the ship.... DH & I will celebrate our anniversary on the ship... and then there's DD (10)!
I'll be messaging you @momcloud to get in on the FE action!! :D

SQUEEE!!! We just booked this week and we're SO excited!
First cruise for our entire family (DH & I have cruised before) and first DISNEY cruise for anyone in the family!
DH will celebrate his birthday while on the ship.... DH & I will celebrate our anniversary on the ship... and then there's DD (10)!
I'll be messaging you @momcloud to get in on the FE
:yay:

Last edited:
A friend of mine is surprising the family with this cruise, and I was wondering if anyone has received the cruise documents in the mail yet. I told him they could come as early as this or next week, he's hoping to intercept them before the surprise is ruined.

A friend of mine is surprising the family with this cruise, and I was wondering if anyone has received the cruise documents in the mail yet. I told him they could come as early as this or next week, he's hoping to intercept them before the surprise is ruined.
Ours came Monday

We just booked this cruise as a last minute surprise for our daughters (11 and 8)! This will be the first time in my adult life taking a vacation at Christmas after 20 years in retail. This will be our 4th Disney cruise, but the first "themed" cruise we've taken. I'm so excited!

We've never done the FE gifts, but if it's not closed I'd love to join the fun.

My family and I will be on this cruise. We are getting excited! Hope to meet some of you! I am on the facebook page. (Just found this thread)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter