Fantasy dining rotation?

jlowejd5

DIS Veteran
I tried to search, but came up empty. For the dining rotation on the Fantasy, are they running ABCABCA, or (as I think I read somewhere) ABCABBC? We're just trying to game plan Remy, Palo, and Pirates. Whee.

Thanks in advance.

Per lbgraves (and she is normally right on everything) on a different thread:

It depends on which itinerary you have. The western B has been RAERAAE. The eastern has been AERAERA.

Hmmm...We've got Eastern B (the one with San Juan). So I may not know for a while yet. Well, no worries. It's all good. Frankly, both Remy and Palo are worth missing any of the main dining rooms for, so I kinda don't care which I miss. It's a nice problem to have... :)

Per lbgraves (and she is normally right on everything) on a different thread:

It depends on which itinerary you have. The western B has been RAERAAE. The eastern has been AERAERA.

This is correct.

The Western Rotations are
RAERAAE (one)
AERAEER (two)
ERAERRA (three)

The Eastern rotations are
RAERAER (one)
AERAERA (two)
ERAERAE (three)

Honestly, I don't care which rotation we get. On the formal nights the staff will be in tuxes. On pirate night they will be dressed in pirate costumes/uniforms. While we did enjoy pirate night in AP, not having it there wouldn't be a deal breaker for us. What is more important IMO is that you have a good serving team.

Also, we had the western A itinerary and our rotation was AERAERA. Pirate night was supposed to be night 5, but it was switched to night 4 on our cruise.

Honestly, I don't care which rotation we get. On the formal nights the staff will be in tuxes. On pirate night they will be dressed in pirate costumes/uniforms. While we did enjoy pirate night in AP, not having it there wouldn't be a deal breaker for us. What is more important IMO is that you have a good serving team.

Also, we had the western A itinerary and our rotation was AERAERA. Pirate night was supposed to be night 5, but it was switched to night 4 on our cruise.
If you're like us and at Animators on formal night, the staff will not be in tuxes. We were very disappointed to have this rotation as I'd rented a tux myself for the occasion. Felt kind of silly being all dressed up in that cartoon-y dining room.

So how do you know if you rotation 1, 2 or 3? If you don't know that then it really doesn't matter what the dining rooom rotation are right?

This is our first Disney cruise, and I will happy with whatever, but we too, will be dressing up and I think I would be a little disappointed if BOTH are formal nights will be dinner in AP.

I am hoping for either rotation of 2 or 3.

Missy

Was this on the Fantasy? That seems odd. That is how it was done on both the Magic & Wonder. I wonder if that has to do with the menus now and the fact that they do the rotation menus the first three nights. We were in EG for formal night and I can't remember what the servers wore now. Maybe they were in the green jackets?

Was this on the Fantasy? That seems odd. That is how it was done on both the Magic & Wonder. I wonder if that has to do with the menus now and the fact that they do the rotation menus the first three nights. We were in EG for formal night and I can't remember what the servers wore now. Maybe they were in the green jackets?
Yes, on the Fantasy, April 14 Western B cruise. Both formal and semi formal nights in Animators (RAERAAE) and our server team lamented the fact that they wouldn't get to wear their tuxedo uniforms on our cruise. Not sure what the servers wore in Enchanted those nights.....

I found the way they scheduled the menus on the Fantasy to be very odd, and told our head server & the dining manager this. Now that I hear it affects the uniforms worn, I have to wonder again WHY they have made this change. They say it is due to the Crush & Animation shows in AP. Maybe they are trying to put too much into that timeframe?

While I have not, nor do I plan to request a rotation. It just always makes me nervous when we request Palo. I just wouldn't want our daughter to miss something because we want to enjoy something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter