Fantasy Faire to open March 12

ImTooExcitedToSleep

DIS Veteran
Staff member
Much more info coming later, but here's a peak behind the construction wall of Fantasy Faire.

29C66FCA-EECF-42F0-84B0-1A7D66BB00CA-13941-00000184D4900726.jpg

Thanks Tom. We took a look from the castle bridge, but these pics are even better. I'm in the room with my napping son. Then back to Disneyland tonight. I'll say hello if I see you.

ValpoCory said:
Thanks Tom. We took a look from the castle bridge, but these pics are even better. I'm in the room with my napping son. Then back to Disneyland tonight. I'll say hello if I see you.

I'm having nachos at White Water Snacks. Couldn't resist.

I can't wait to see the final pictures!

But I'm wondering if it will all be ready for March 12th, I mean, that's in 5 weeks...

jsebsirois said:
I can't wait to see the final pictures!

But I'm wondering if it will all be ready for March 12th, I mean, that's in 5 weeks...

The interiors look close. Carpeting and light fixtures are in.

Oh really March 12, I miss it by 3 days :( might have to upgrade for another day once I arrive back in LA on the 15 March, a day trip down will be worth it I think.

Awesome! That's our first day there. When they said Spring 2013 I never imagined they might have it open by March.

When I was there this past weekend I overheard a cast member telling guests that it was to be open around the end of March....but opening this much earlier is really exciting!!

I'm having nachos at White Water Snacks. Couldn't resist.

We just missed you. We ate at WWS for breakfast today, and we had the chicken nachos twice on our trip. We love Lelani, the CM that works there. She brought our food to us on our arrival night, and threw in two free chocolate covered Mickey-shaped cookies. A nice touch that was a great start to our vacation.

We arrive on the 17th for our first trip. What exactly is Fantasy Faire? I think it's the princesses meet & greet area, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to decide whether or not it's something we'll want to do, or if it will be crowded due to the newness and an area we need to avoid. Thanks!

We arrive on the 17th for our first trip. What exactly is Fantasy Faire? I think it's the princesses meet & greet area, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to decide whether or not it's something we'll want to do, or if it will be crowded due to the newness and an area we need to avoid. Thanks!

You should be able to stroll thru and chech out the facades of the buildings if you don't want to do the M&G. The Princess M&G is almost always mobbed. Add the newness factor... :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter