Fantasy having mechanical issues

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
Just announced, ship is having mechanical issues and will not arrive at port until 10:00 am tomorrow. The ship has been stopped for about two hours.

Last edited:
Captain just announced on Fantasy that mechanical issue will probably put the Fantasy into Port Canaveral tomorrow at 10AM instead of 6AM.

Just announced, ship is having mechanical issues and will not arrive at port until 10:00 am tomorrow. The ship has been stopped for about two hours.

I hope this doesn't become several days stuck at sea.
Ship has finally started to move. They are saying it will be 11:00 am before anyone can disembark the ship. For people who are flying, this will delay their trip back along with delaying people boarding the ship for the next cruise.

Last edited:

Sounds like things have been pretty rough just coming out of dry dock. Reports of faulty AC, toilet issues, vibrations, and now whatever this mechanical mishap is.
:crazy2:

There's a worker standing at the shipyard, staring at an extra bolt, thinking "#@!&, where was this supposed to go?"
lol! I do feel bad for the people on board, apparently theres been issues with AC and toilets the whole time as well as weird vibrating.

makes me rethink my flight time when we cruise next year but to fly back home into my city I think the only flight with west jet is 1230 hope it didnt cause to much stress for everyone onboard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter