Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

I know there will be a Star Wars party one night, but will there still be Pirate night as well?

I've notice there hasn't been much talk about excursions/ port activities. I have a 7 year old son. any suggestions of activities I should think about?

What does your son like to do? What do you like to do with him?
I think he would be afraid of the sting rays. He likes swimming but not sure about swimming with fish! I thought about dolphins but not sure he would like it due to there being dolphins. Most other things he is not old enough. Not sure about the tours. Are they boring?

Hey everyone. We are getting ready to leave for our DL vacation in a few days. I can't wait, I really need this vacation.

Anyway, if you send me a message to sign up for the FE I will get back to you once we return from vacation. I've been trying to respond to everyone within a day or so of getting your message, but I won't be able to keep that up while we are gone. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm not ignoring anyone.

I am not able to open the pdf file to see the families details. I need the names of everybody. Thank you

Fish Extender Group
If you want to participate in the FE please send me a PM with your cabin number, the names of everyone in your cabin, and the ages of the kids at the time of sailing.

I am going to keep a running list of everyone that has signed up for the FE here, however I will spilt the list up to groups of 15 cabins to keep it manageable for everyone. If you want to participate in more than 1 group please let me know and I will add you to as many groups as you want. I am going to set the cut off to sign up for the FE at November 30, 2015. This will allow everyone enough time to get their gifts together before the cruise.

If you are not listed below then I have not added you to the FE group. If you want to me added please let me know.

1. hmwinter85 – Holly, Mike, Owen (2)
2. Powerhouse47 – DH, DW, Jack (7), Jones (1.5)
3. Mrsozsquad – Jackie, Dennis, Lucy (12), Emma (10), Joseph (8)
4. zonkvadr – Veronica, Ronnie, Marshall (11), Willie (10)
5. submarinelife – John, Lisa, Logan (9), Olivia (6)
6. belle0906 – Carrie, Chris, Aidan (8), Alexis (6)
7. kangabb – Kristen, Cam, Beck (7), Brady (almost 6)
8. Colyder – Amanda, James, Ryder (7), Cole (5)
9. RedSix (mschreib13) - Marc
10. & 11. mcj74 – Michelle, Greg, Mary Anne (Grandma), Barb (Grandma), Nathan (6), Madeline (6)
12. Jenjenthern – Alan, Jen, Natalie (12), Nathan (6)
13. TANYA7118 – Jason, Tanya, Brock (10), Brianna (7)
14. Lanie1869 – Drik, Lanie, Grayson (4)
15. Hokiejem – Jessica, Jeff, Jenna (14), Juli (10), Jordan (8 girl)
16. Mmreeves – Michelle, Martin, Noah (3)
17. nlflores – Nick, Brenda, Abby (15), Lainy (12), Nico (9)
18. eyenerd – Darren, Holly, Aubreigh (7), Michael (5)
19. & 20. disneymom97 – Amy, Allen, Cwynn (6), Caitlyn (18), Colby (11), Calleya (9)
21. jasonlaw – Jason, Mindy, Sydney (9), Sienna (9), Madison (6)
22. jasonlaw – Keri, Christopher, Myla (10), Ella (8)
23. jasonlaw – Dave, Lonnie, Lizzie (9)
24. Kim Pincheck – Mike, Kim, Carson (6), Claire (5)
25. Mdcantu - Melissa, Lupe, Brennan (4), Quincy (3)
26. Emcuozz017 – Emily, Gina, John, Bellamarie (11)
27. iheartswim98 – Kysa, Jeremy, Reagan (8), Max (5)
28. Andreza Trivilllin – Andreza, Alexander, Luna (9)
29. TiffyRose – Mike and Tiffany
30. TiffyRose – John Suzie
31. Artemis375 – Lisa, James, William (6)
32. mgibson16 – Molly, Kathy, Ashley
33. flutterby824 – Heather, Jim, Sally, Ethan (9)
34. Ohana-Anna – Anna, Jonas
35. kccowart – Kim, Christian, Ali (8), Kaitlynne (12)[/QUOTE]

This is our first cruise experience for our family of 4! We are super-excited for our kids, and for our first real vacation in about 5 years! I'd really love to join an FE group for this to make it even more magical for our 2 littles (6 & 3), but just realized I have to make 10 posts before I can send a PM to the organizer...total newb right here!

We are very excited to do this Star Wars cruise and our first time participating in the FE. In our group, we are all adults but kids at heart and looking to enjoy the beautiful weather away from Rhode Island this winter!

Welcome new guys! If you want to be on the roll call, please reply with your username, as much real name as you want to give for you and your companions, and location. I'll add you to the front page!

I'm back from my last BIG trip before our cruise. In a month, I'm going to a yarn-related festival and then it's the holiday season!

Welcome new guys! If you want to be on the roll call, please reply with your username, as much real name as you want to give for you and your companions, and location. I'll add you to the front page!

I'm back from my last BIG trip before our cruise. In a month, I'm going to a yarn-related festival and then it's the holiday season!

Hi everyone so this will be my family's fifth Disney cruise but we have yet to participate in the FE. Can we get added to roll call? My name is Tanya O, Vince O, Jessica (10), Noah (6). So excited!!!

That's what we are looking at doing, the dolphins and turtles. We're looking forward to this sooooo much. I anyway told my kiddos that Christmas gifts will be scaled back this year, to allow for some "mickey magic" on our cruise.

Hi everyone so this will be my family's fifth Disney cruise but we have yet to participate in the FE. Can we get added to roll call? My name is Tanya O, Vince O, Jessica (10), Noah (6). So excited!!!

Welcome! We have a daughter who will be almost 10, and a 6 year old son (along with two older siblings) when we cruise! Hooray for finding the FE group.

Hi everyone. We just got back from our wonderful vacation in DL. I noticed I had a few messages come through for the FE while we were away so I hope to get to those in the next day or so while I try to get caught up with everything. I hope everyone understands.

I also saw that some people were having issues opening the .pdf for the 2 completed FE groups. Can anyone still open these list? I'm just wondering if they files are bad or if the issue is only happening to a few people. Either way I'll look into it in the next few days as well.

Just a reminder that I haven't posted a .pdf for the third FE group (The Empire) yet, as it's not full. If you are in this group and looking for people's names everything is listed on the FE post on page 2 in the running list starting with #31. I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter