Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

Nothing was resolved at our case conference. My urgent motion has been filed for next Tuesday (Oct 20th).

So I'll likely have a decision that day one way or the other. This whole process is crazy.. The only thing I've been able to book is the cruise and flights. Everything else is up in the air. It's so stressful. I can't even bring myself to read this thread because I don't want to be so disappointed if we can't go. Anyway end rant....

My motion today was successful. I now have an order from a judge that the kids can travel with me. Very excited and it's time to start planning.

Look forward to meeting everyone

Am I the only person here that booked before the Star Wars sailing was announced? I've never even seen the movies.

We booked last November before it was announced. Very excited as my son is a huge Star Wars fan. Now that I have my court order I can really start to plan this thing.

We booked last November before it was announced. Very excited as my son is a huge Star Wars fan. Now that I have my court order I can really start to plan this thing.
Terrific! Don't forget to see the movie in December!

Yes, what is it? I heard there was a mixology class you can take, but what does the group do?

Mixology is a class where you get to make 4-5 different drinks over the course of an hour, and drink them as well. It's a lot of fun! It's usually a sign up in advance, and the cost is $20.00 per person. Not a bad gig considering you get 5 drinks from it. There is a large FB group where there are mixology class signups and such. I found it under Disney Fantasy Jan 23rd 2016.

I didn't find that FB group - I am part of the Disney Fantasy January 23-30, 2016 group. Same thing?

Either way, I'd love to join a mixology group!

Am I the only person here that booked before the Star Wars sailing was announced? I've never even seen the movies.

We switched cruises to go on this one. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan; he and his friends got their opening night tickets a couple of nights ago.

Who have you bought your trip insurance through? I was researching it with USAA vs. Disney.

I've had the best (cheapest) luck with USAA. It's more comprehensive than Disney, too. And, happily, I've never needed to use it!

My booking window opens this weekend - woohoo!

And I've crossed another big trip off my list. Just Christmas travel for us to see my family and then it's time to cruise! Of course, we're having some lovely weather at the moment, so I'm not really ready to rush into the gloomy winter months!

I didn't find that FB group - I am part of the Disney Fantasy January 23-30, 2016 group. Same thing?

Either way, I'd love to join a mixology group!

I found it! For those of you interested, it's: Disney Fantasy Jan 23, 2016 Western Caribbean on Facebook. There's a lot happening there - an ornament exchange, a mixology group, etc.).

For those interested in the available dining rotations, as well as the schedule for special dining events, I just called DCL and got that info. It's in my PTR in my signature, so feel free to take a look. The online check-in is coming up Sunday for Silver CC members.

New to Disney cruises and this will be our first cruise to celebrate mamas (gulp) 40th birthday! Is it too late to join the FE group? If no, what else do I need to do? We have 3 little ones traveling with us... 5, 3, & 1! Thanks everyone! 3 months from tomorrow!!

Hi all! Finally convinced my family to book a Disney cruise so we have a couple of staterooms to participate in the FE! Working at 10 posts so I can DM first! =) So excited! This will be our 3rd cruise!

Trying to find fb page but not seeing it?! Hmmmmm

There's plenty to miss!

I'm not getting any email notifications- that would help a lot. I see alerts when I sign on, or I have to scroll back through pages of conversations. I love reading what everyone is talking about! I've learned so much here.

I did find a Facebook group for our cruise. Search "Disney Fantasy January 23-30, 2016."

Hopefully that will grow, too.
Trying

Hi there, we would love to join the 3rd FE group if still available? 3 kiddos...thx , so excited!!!!

I've had a busy weekend so I haven't been able to check in for the last few days. Lot's to catch up on.

For people asking about FE expectations, as the organizer I'm really not setting any other then to deliver one gift to each cabin in your group sometime during the cruise. If you want to do more then that great, if not then no worries. This is our first Disney Cruise so I know I don't want to be tied down to a delivery schedule or anything like that. Just keep it a little low key and fun.

We always buy travel insurance when we cruise. We usually just get the cruise line insurance mainly because I'm to too lazy to research a cheaper option. And I figured if god forbid I did have to use it the cruise line would be more familiar with their own option and it might make things a little easier.

Ugh. I went to Urgent Care last night, left with antibiotics and another medication (I knew what was going on). Then I broke a filling today. Luckily, it doesn't hurt and isn't sensitive, but they're making me wait until Tuesday for repair.

Funny, my husband was just complaining we had too much left in our flexible spending account. Looks like I'm working on THAT.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and I don't feel good but booking window opens at midnight. I need a nap, dangit.

We're also starting the second phase of our basement renovation and today's meeting - originally scheduled for yesterday at 4, then today at 3. Then 4:30. Then 5. Then 5:15. Then 5:30. She was ready for us at 5:52pm BUT WHO WAS KEEPING TRACK - came in $10k higher than we'd said we had available. I'm... not sure if she thinks we have a money tree? So we'll have to make some significant cuts, again, but I think they're starting next week anyway. Good times.

Also, it was 70F today and I live in SE Michigan. Hard to imagine that in 3 short months, we'll be fleeing winter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter