Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

Sorry the fish extender exchange please!!
I tried to send you a PM to get you signed up for the FE however it looks like you don't have enough posts yet. You need 10 posts in order to send or receive a PM which is how we are doing sign up for the FEs. Right now it looks like you have 4. If you can make a 6 more posts then I can get you a message and you signed up.

I tried to send you a PM to get you signed up for the FE however it looks like you don't have enough posts yet. You need 10 posts in order to send or receive a PM which is how we are doing sign up for the FEs. Right now it looks like you have 4. If you can make a 6 more posts then I can get you a message and you signed up.

Bummer ok let's what I can do!

I'll let you know when I have it!

We are doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the Coral Princess the week after this cruise. Both cruises stop in Cozumel. The "Amazing Secret River, Caverns & Playa del Carmen" tour on Disney costs $135 pp on Disney and $99.50 on Princess. Description and duration seems identical. We had a similar experience a couple of years ago in St. Thomas. We were on a Princess snorkel tour. There were Disney cruisers on the same tour and we paid less. But then everything is expensive that has the Disney name on it.

We are interested in a dolphin experience that the kids can enjoy (ages 5&6). Any veteran cruisers have an opinion? Dolphin Encounter and Turtle Farm, Dolphin Observer& Stingray City or Dolphin Discovery at Cozumel? We would like to get in the water with the Dolphins and kids are okay with the idea.

Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Also, are the Atlantis sub rides good? Mixed reviews on trip advisor....

I never saw a reply to Kim's post. We are also trying to figure out which dolphin encounter is the best one? Anyone here have any experience or feedback for either Grand Cayman or Cozumel's dolphin encounters?

My motion today was successful. I now have an order from a judge that the kids can travel with me. Very excited and it's time to start planning.

Look forward to meeting everyone
Whooppeeeeee-Weee!!! Great news FB

We are doing a Western Caribbean cruise on the Coral Princess the week after this cruise. Both cruises stop in Cozumel. The "Amazing Secret River, Caverns & Playa del Carmen" tour on Disney costs $135 pp on Disney and $99.50 on Princess. Description and duration seems identical. We had a similar experience a couple of years ago in St. Thomas. We were on a Princess snorkel tour. There were Disney cruisers on the same tour and we paid less. But then everything is expensive that has the Disney name on it.

Shoot - I was hoping to compare this cruise with our one next July, which is also going to Cozumel and Grand Caymans. We're not doing anything in Cozumel, so that's out. RCI doesn't have anything for excursions in GC yet.

We're coming up on the 75 day mark for all you first time DCL cruisers to book!!

For the Hintz Family in the Empire group, Ethan's name is spelled wrong on the roll call, but right on the pdf:-) But we are super excited about the FE and the cruise!!

We weren't able to get a Palo brunch but I'm going to keep checking. Got everything else we wanted though. Hope everyone had good luck this morning.

FE Update!

So I have really been sucking at organizing the FE the last few weeks and for that I am sorry. I think I have gotten back to everyone who has sent me messages in the few weeks. If not, can I please ask that you send me another message and I promise to stay on top of it.

Just as a reminder I'm going to close the FE sign up at the end of the month so everyone has time to get their stuff together and still enjoy the holidays. If you want to sing up and haven't you still have a few weeks left to do so. As it stands now with all of the changes we have:

The Jedi Knights - 14 cabins
The Rebel Alliance - 14 cabins
The Empire - 15 cabins

Here is the updated list of everyone who has signed up so far. If you are not on this list then you have not signed up yet.

1. hmwinter85 – Holly, Mike, Owen (2)
2. Powerhouse47 – DH, DW, Jack (7), Jones (1.5)
3. Mrsozsquad – Jackie, Dennis, Lucy (12), Emma (10), Joseph (8)
4. zonkvadr – Veronica, Ronnie, Marshall (11), Willie (10)
5. submarinelife – John, Lisa, Logan (9), Olivia (6)
6. belle0906 – Carrie, Chris, Aidan (8), Alexis (6)
7. Colyder – Amanda, James, Ryder (7), Cole (5)
8.mschreib13 - Marc
9 & 10. mcj74 – Michelle, Greg, Mary Anne (Grandma), Barb (Grandma), Nathan (6), Madeline (6)
11. Jenjenthern – Alan, Jen, Natalie (12), Nathan (6)
12.TANYA7118 – Jason, Tanya, Brock (10), Brianna (7)
13.Lanie1869 – Drik, Lanie, Grayson (4)
14.Hokiejem – Jessica, Jeff, Jenna (14), Juli (10), Jordan (8 girl)
15.Mmreeves – Michelle, Martin, Noah (3)
16.nlflores – Nick, Brenda, Abby (15), Lainy (12), Nico (9)
17.eyenerd – Darren, Holly, Aubreigh (7), Michael (5)
18. & 19 disneymom97 – Amy, Allen, Cwynn (6), Caitlyn (18), Colby (11), Calleya (9)
20. jasonlaw – Jason, Mindy, Sydney (9), Sienna (9), Madison (6)
21.jasonlaw – Keri, Christopher, Myla (10), Ella (8), Lizzie (9)
22.Kim Pincheck – Mike, Kim, Carson (6), Claire (5)
23.Mdcantu - Melissa, Lupe, Brennan (4), Quincy (3)
24.Emcuozz017 – Emily, Gina, John, Bellamarie (11)
25.iheartswim98 – Kysa, Jeremy, Reagan (8), Max (5)
26.Andreza Trivilllin – Andreza, Alexander, Luna (9)
27.TiffyRose – Mike and Tiffany
28.TiffyRose – John Suzie
29.Artemis375 – Lisa, James, William (6)
30.mgibson16 – Molly, Kathy, Ashley
31.flutterby824 – Heather, Jim, Sally, Ethan (9)
32.Ohana-Anna – Anna, Jonas
33.kccowart – Kim, Christian, Ali (8), Kaitlynne (12)
34.Garden Queen – Charlotte, Keith, Andrew, Craig
35.bonnysammy –Rob, Danielle, Ryan (2)
36.bonnysammy – Chris, Daniel (8), Rebecca (4)
37. morrrisfarm – Shawn, Lara, Amelia (9), Fiona (7), Rhiannon (3)
38. marinanner- Marinanne, Yrwin, Darius (6), Jared (2)
39. marinanner – Mea, Maynard, Caden (3)
40. marinanner – Melissa, Almer, Aysaiah (11), Alana (10), Amari (3)
41. marinanner – Francis, Pete, Sumon, Ethan (9), Emma (7)
42. marinanner – Melissa, Rhobin, Kaileigh (6), Danica (1)
43. Tfunk78 – Tanya, Vince, Jessica (10), Noah (6)

If anything is wrong on this list please let me know. I'm also going to post new .pdf files of each of the updated lists. Hopefully people won't have trouble opening them this time.

FE UPDATE

The third group "The Empire" is full. I've uploaded the updated .pdf to the post I have quoted. We still have a few more weeks before I was officially going to close the FE sign up. Right now we have had one cabin drop from The Jedi Knights and The Rebel Alliance. I don't expect to get enough new people signing up in the next few weeks for a fourth group. Would be ok with everyone if I fill the empty spots in those two groups?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter