Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

FE Update!

So I have really been sucking at organizing the FE the last few weeks and for that I am sorry. I think I have gotten back to everyone who has sent me messages in the few weeks. If not, can I please ask that you send me another message and I promise to stay on top of it.

Just as a reminder I'm going to close the FE sign up at the end of the month so everyone has time to get their stuff together and still enjoy the holidays. If you want to sing up and haven't you still have a few weeks left to do so. As it stands now with all of the changes we have:

The Jedi Knights - 14 cabins
The Rebel Alliance - 14 cabins
The Empire - 15 cabins

Here is the updated list of everyone who has signed up so far. If you are not on this list then you have not signed up yet.

1. hmwinter85 – Holly, Mike, Owen (2)
2. Powerhouse47 – DH, DW, Jack (7), Jones (1.5)
3. Mrsozsquad – Jackie, Dennis, Lucy (12), Emma (10), Joseph (8)
4. zonkvadr – Veronica, Ronnie, Marshall (11), Willie (10)
5. submarinelife – John, Lisa, Logan (9), Olivia (6)
6. belle0906 – Carrie, Chris, Aidan (8), Alexis (6)
7. Colyder – Amanda, James, Ryder (7), Cole (5)
8.mschreib13 - Marc
9 & 10. mcj74 – Michelle, Greg, Mary Anne (Grandma), Barb (Grandma), Nathan (6), Madeline (6)
11. Jenjenthern – Alan, Jen, Natalie (12), Nathan (6)
12.TANYA7118 – Jason, Tanya, Brock (10), Brianna (7)
13.Lanie1869 – Drik, Lanie, Grayson (4)
14.Hokiejem – Jessica, Jeff, Jenna (14), Juli (10), Jordan (8 girl)
15.Mmreeves – Michelle, Martin, Noah (3)
16.nlflores – Nick, Brenda, Abby (15), Lainy (12), Nico (9)
17.eyenerd – Darren, Holly, Aubreigh (7), Michael (5)
18. & 19 disneymom97 – Amy, Allen, Cwynn (6), Caitlyn (18), Colby (11), Calleya (9)
20. jasonlaw – Jason, Mindy, Sydney (9), Sienna (9), Madison (6)
21.jasonlaw – Keri, Christopher, Myla (10), Ella (8), Lizzie (9)
22.Kim Pincheck – Mike, Kim, Carson (6), Claire (5)
23.Mdcantu - Melissa, Lupe, Brennan (4), Quincy (3)
24.Emcuozz017 – Emily, Gina, John, Bellamarie (11)
25.iheartswim98 – Kysa, Jeremy, Reagan (8), Max (5)
26.Andreza Trivilllin – Andreza, Alexander, Luna (9)
27.TiffyRose – Mike and Tiffany
28.TiffyRose – John Suzie
29.Artemis375 – Lisa, James, William (6)
30.mgibson16 – Molly, Kathy, Ashley
31.flutterby824 – Heather, Jim, Sally, Ethan (9)
32.Ohana-Anna – Anna, Jonas
33.kccowart – Kim, Christian, Ali (8), Kaitlynne (12)
34.Garden Queen – Charlotte, Keith, Andrew, Craig
35.bonnysammy –Rob, Danielle, Ryan (2)
36.bonnysammy – Chris, Daniel (8), Rebecca (4)
37. morrrisfarm – Shawn, Lara, Amelia (9), Fiona (7), Rhiannon (3)
38. marinanner- Marinanne, Yrwin, Darius (6), Jared (2)
39. marinanner – Mea, Maynard, Caden (3)
40. marinanner – Melissa, Almer, Aysaiah (11), Alana (10), Amari (3)
41. marinanner – Francis, Pete, Sumon, Ethan (9), Emma (7)
42. marinanner – Melissa, Rhobin, Kaileigh (6), Danica (1)
43. Tfunk78 – Tanya, Vince, Jessica (10), Noah (6)

If anything is wrong on this list please let me know. I'm also going to post new .pdf files of each of the updated lists. Hopefully people won't have trouble opening them this time.

FE UPDATE

The third group "The Empire" is full. I've uploaded the updated .pdf to the post I have quoted. We still have a few more weeks before I was officially going to close the FE sign up. Right now we have had one cabin drop from The Jedi Knights and The Rebel Alliance. I don't expect to get enough new people signing up in the next few weeks for a fourth group. Would be ok with everyone if I fill the empty spots in those two groups?

We weren't able to get a Palo brunch but I'm going to keep checking. Got everything else we wanted though. Hope everyone had good luck this morning.

Someone said they keep half the reservations back, to book on board!

SEVENTY FIVE DAYS YOU GUYS! SEVENTY FIVE!!!

73 until we fly down.

In other news, 17 days until (US) Thanksgiving. 46 until Christmas. 52 until New Years. 56 until my birthday! ;)

Someone said they keep half the reservations back, to book on board!

SEVENTY FIVE DAYS YOU GUYS! SEVENTY FIVE!!!

73 until we fly down.

In other news, 17 days until (US) Thanksgiving. 46 until Christmas. 52 until New Years. 56 until my birthday! ;)
I hope they do keep some of the reservations back. If I can't get one before we go I'll try to get one when we get on board. I'd just like to get it all done ahead of time so I can make sure we have the nursery lined up to. If it doesn't work out then I guess we will have to just book another cruise.

I hope they do keep some of the reservations back. If I can't get one before we go I'll try to get one when we get on board. I'd just like to get it all done ahead of time so I can make sure we have the nursery lined up to. If it doesn't work out then I guess we will have to just book another cruise.

Palo is nice but we didn't go on our first cruise and I don't think we missed too much? Maybe book a nursery time and, worst case, you have a lovely lunch in a regular ship restaurant on a sea day, regardless!

We weren't able to get a Palo brunch but I'm going to keep checking. Got everything else we wanted though. Hope everyone had good luck this morning.

There was only 1 left last night about 1am. I know there still culd be spots when we board. you should try on our day with us!

We got palo brunch at 12:30pm Jan 28th

Yeah I'm a little peeved that we didn't get one. I had been emailing with our TA all day on Sunday and she assured me she would get on as soon as the window opened but when I got up for work at 530 this morning nothing was done. At least I was able to quickly go through the check in and get a decent PAT.

Yeah I'm a little peeved that we didn't get one. I had been emailing with our TA all day on Sunday and she assured me she would get on as soon as the window opened but when I got up for work at 530 this morning nothing was done. At least I was able to quickly go through the check in and get a decent PAT.

I've got a rookie cruiser question. I'm pretty sure staying up to midnight eastern last night was worth it as I was able to book everything we wanted. I have two questions I'm hoping the more seasoned cruisers can help me out with:

1. The earliest port arrival time I was able to snag was 11:00AM. Is that good? Is that before the crowds from the WDW transports show up with folks who were staying at the resort? Do you think this will be early enough to get a #1 boarding option, or maybe #2?

2. When I registered my children online, it appeared the only option to register was for the Oceaneer's Club. That's fine for my 9 year old, but I have a 12 year old that wants to register for Edge and a 15 year old that wants to register for Vibe. I'm sure there's a way to do that once on the ship, but was hoping to get all of the registrations done before boarding. Does anyone have any experience with the older kids clubs and registering kids for them?

Thanks to everyone for their advice. 75 days to go! I can't wait!

I've got a rookie cruiser question. I'm pretty sure staying up to midnight eastern last night was worth it as I was able to book everything we wanted. I have two questions I'm hoping the more seasoned cruisers can help me out with:

1. The earliest port arrival time I was able to snag was 11:00AM. Is that good? Is that before the crowds from the WDW transports show up with folks who were staying at the resort? Do you think this will be early enough to get a #1 boarding option, or maybe #2?

2. When I registered my children online, it appeared the only option to register was for the Oceaneer's Club. That's fine for my 9 year old, but I have a 12 year old that wants to register for Edge and a 15 year old that wants to register for Vibe. I'm sure there's a way to do that once on the ship, but was hoping to get all of the registrations done before boarding. Does anyone have any experience with the older kids clubs and registering kids for them?

Well our last cruise we boarded at 11:30 and it was a good time. We woke up, had the free breakfast at the hotel, and didn't rush for anything. The lines at the port weren't bad either. This year we got 10:30 so we'll see if there's much difference. As for the registering of the kids, once they're 12 they can check themselves in and out of the clubs and don't need to register from what my sister tells me.

I would like to join FE Group 3, is it full? Is there another FE group our family could join?

It's earlier than the buses, yes, but definitely not #1. That will be suite guests/platinum guests! Probably not too long after. Our PAT is 10:30, so there are a few groups ahead of your's! (There was also a 10:45am option)

Can't speak to the clubs, as I don't have kids!

I will say when we were at Port Canaveral in 2011, there wasn't a lot of seating. I sat on the floor until it was time for me to board.

It's coming up SO quick!

I have a port arrival time at 11:00 as well and was wondering the same thing. Good question!

Does anyone know if you can order the dinner drinks (glass slipper and such) from the bars, and if so, how easily? There are a few I'm interested in trying, but I prefer not to drink in front of my parents (they don't drink at all.

FE UPDATE

The third group "The Empire" is full. I've uploaded the updated .pdf to the post I have quoted. We still have a few more weeks before I was officially going to close the FE sign up. Right now we have had one cabin drop from The Jedi Knights and The Rebel Alliance. I don't expect to get enough new people signing up in the next few weeks for a fourth group. Would be ok with everyone if I fill the empty spots in those two groups?
Would be fine by us :)

Were First timers too, been doing lots of reading. My Wife and I are excited for the Adult classes you can sign up for.
The most I've seen is around $20 a person, and there are Wine, Beer, different hard alcohol tastings and a Mixology class. Each day you might find a couple to sign up for. We also here the late night club acts are good, I am skeptical in seeing a Juggler or Ventriloquist, but I heard they're good. Lastly, there is a drink passport of sorts, its around $60, and you get a portfolio and stop by the different bars for specialty drinks that have to be checked off. Drinks are included in the price and you get a couple drinks free with it. Its like EPCOT meets Drink around the Ship! And for Star Wars I heard one of the Bars will be dressed up to mimic the Tatooine Cantina Bar (maybe with characters too!)

FE UPDATE

Yes! Fill away!

I've heard that they hold back some reservations for on board - maybe head straight there as soon as you're on the boat? Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter